1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I’d be fine with (even welcome) a “Frankenstein” release for the (1992) ZooTV tour as long as they don’t omit anything.

I love that BP Fallon Outside Broadcast special (it’s what got me into revisiting the ZooTV tour over and over again all those years ago) but I still notice the lack of songs like Zoo Station, UV, and Love Is Blindness.
    Regarding they 3 songs you listed I think ultraviolet hasn’t been heard or seen in sort of professional quality from that/they show(s) but zoo station I think was from one of the Yankee stadium shows on the outside broadcast video special it just has that annoying interruption near the end of it. Love is blindness was released on the stay single and there’s even a version from the 29th which was broadcast on the radio so don’t think that song would be omitted just pick a version probably the 30th. I’m obviously just guessing and hoping for stuff again. Another thing I thought was a funny coincidence, they didn’t play wild horses at any of the Yankee shows but it was played at the Apollo gig and hopefully on the upcoming fanclub release, it was also the only AB song they played that night so a Yankee stadium gig as well as that could offer 2 very different live shows song choice wise and the Apollo could sort of be filling in the missing gap of wild horses.
  2. ^ The completist in me would, of course, require Angel of Harlem, Desire, ISHFWILF, WOWY, Pride, and Bad (and even NYD and SBS if they use that Washington show). I believe only BTBS, RTTS, and Streets were the only non-AB songs on that BP Fallon special. I have to have a closer look at the setlist you are referring to. Shockingly, I have always skipped that one. Not sure why?????
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:^ The completist in me would, of course, require Angel of Harlem, Desire, ISHFWILF, WOWY, Pride, and Bad (and even NYD and SBS if they use that Washington show). I believe only BTBS, RTTS, and Streets were the only non-AB songs on that BP Fallon special. I have to have a closer look at the setlist you are referring to. Shockingly, I have always skipped that one. Not sure why?????
    That’s true with the Fallon special I think. There’s also when love comes to town though which there’s a video of on YouTube without any interruptions. Not my favourite song but in terms of a complete show it would be an easy addition. I think they’ve also used songs from different shows than Yankee stadium, I was looking back at a thread on here just called outside broadcast and a couple of u2starters Ricku2 and Anam had came up with some answers to locations. I could see a few options for a live cd, there’s a full show type thing which might not actually be from just 1 show but full length Setlist wise or there’s a 1 cd option to just capture the zoo tv essentials which are all easy to pull together from these bits and pieces mentioned. I’ve actually came up with a playlist recently for zoo tv using these tracks and official releases only I used the MSG 92 gig thats available on YouTube for zoo station since there wasn’t an uninterrupted version from these sources.
    Some good info on here if you look back
    https://u2start.com/topic/727/96/12