1. A massive thank you to every single taper who shared their recordings with us. Also another massive thank you to BigGIRL for all her hard work over these 12 years.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:A massive thank you to every single taper who shared their recordings with us. Also another massive thank you to BigGIRL for all her hard work over these 12 years.
    To be fair Joyce joined our crew "only" 3½ years ago - which makes her work even more impressive! Our bootleg collection has probably improved (not only grown) more in these 40 months than it had in the previous 8 years.
  3. Just when I thought I downloaded and archived all E+I bootlegs there's so much more to process Amazing work by everyone involved, thank you all so much.
  4. Thankyou Remy and all Mod's and ALL who shared your amazing recordings!
  5. Great to have a site like U2start.com. Thanks to the moderators and Contributors!
  6. That's really amazing. You all guys deserve a big thanks for many things we never imagined we can hear again.
  7. Super Nice collection ! ",,, the 2500th bootleg added to the site"
    CONGRATULATIONS U2Start !

I would like to personally THANK YOU to ALL the great U2 fans who have shared their superb bootlegs.
    Personally, I have not downloaded all of them to my U2 collection, but I have collected over the years some very fine concerts (some of which I also attended !)

Thank you for the memories, which will always live in my heart !
    U2 still rocks
  8. This is an excellent site and an excellent resource to all U2 fans - I don't think today's fans understand how lucky they are