1. Originally posted by Ricku2:so, was this an upgrade to the Betacam master? The stripes were still there, to me it looked more or less the same.
    I think it also was more or less the same...

But for the audio capture it was nice to be able to make a digital transfer. And, yes, the U2 set was cut into three parts and alternated with the SLF set (or rather, the SLF set was alternated with the four U2 songs...)
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I think it also was more or less the same...

But for the audio capture it was nice to be able to make a digital transfer. And, yes, the U2 set was cut into three parts and alternated with the SLF set (or rather, the SLF set was alternated with the four U2 songs...)
    yes, that was the same on the betacam master (set cut into three parts), so maybe this was just the betacam master being broadcasted....
  3. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    yes, that was the same on the betacam master (set cut into three parts), so maybe this was just the betacam master being broadcasted....
  4. Has anyone seen this?

5. yes - had it on video originally recorded by my brother who was a SLF fan and he nearly wiped U2 from his tape as he didn't like them

i was just a young lad at the time