1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Love to see that, but I doubt Bono can make the necessary vocal delivery...

He might be able to do the "God", but can he also do the part 2? With the "speedball" and the "golden age of pop"...
    Well, the vocal melodies could be reworked a few steps down (like they did with RHMT in 2017) so that he can reach the higher notes.

I do agree that could be a highlight of the set with the same intensity and power as Exit.
  2. Always wanted to hear Kite live but don't think his voice will do the song justice now
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Love to see that, but I doubt Bono can make the necessary vocal delivery...

He might be able to do the "God", but can he also do the part 2? With the "speedball" and the "golden age of pop"...

maybe they should get a new singer then I'm sure sure they can get this song work again. For me it's one of the key U2 songs.
  4. Hawkmoon!
  5. An cath dub / into the heart

Would be amazing
  6. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

maybe they should get a new singer then I'm sure sure they can get this song work again. For me it's one of the key U2 songs.
    Here too, but it needs to have that emotional commitment. Like with that top on your lungs shouting/singing as younger Bono could do so convincing
  7. I personally would be very happy if 11 O'Clock Tick Tock makes it into the stadiums
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Here too, but it needs to have that emotional commitment. Like with that top on your lungs shouting/singing as younger Bono could do so convincing
    maybe, but I think they can work around that.. and I think it's probably the same for most U2 songs, even Love Rescue Me does have a big ending after a quiet start.. anyway, I'm not saying they can do it, but I think they should give that one a try, certainly when this tour is going to be a LoveTown anniversary tour.
  9. Their most criminally underplayed song
  10. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    maybe, but I think they can work around that.. and I think it's probably the same for most U2 songs, even Love Rescue Me does have a big ending after a quiet start.. anyway, I'm not saying they can do it, but I think they should give that one a try, certainly when this tour is going to be a LoveTown anniversary tour.
    Right. But I don't think it's going to be a LoveTown "30" tour..
  11. One Tree Hill again.
  12. I'd love them to dust off Twilight.