1. Van Diemen’s Land could be pretty magical
  2. Kite
  3. Please, Wake up deadman (full band), Last night on earth, Do you feel loved, NLOTH, Moment of surrender, Drowning man, Like a song, Tomorrow, Fire, I fall down, Another time, another place, Kite, Indian Summer Sky, Love rescue me, God part 2, Heartland, Hawkmoon 269, All I want is you, Electrical Storm, The Saints Are Coming, Your Blue Room.
  4. Although... it will be exciting to hear Streets again. I really didn’t think they’d drop it, and I say good on them for it.

As for this topic, I really don’t know what to expect at all. Love Rescue Me and AIWIY have been mooted and I think those are good calls. Additionally, on both ie and ei they revisited a Bomb song (though for only two shows in the case of Miracle Drug)... maybe something like Love and Peace or maybe Crumbs? One Step Closer was rehearsed a few years back, and I’m all for them trying songs that they’ve never done...
  5. Kite
  6. I would dare to say Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
  7. I would LOVE SYCMIOYO to return but I don't think Bono has the ability to hit that high note any more... I would love him to prove me wrong though.

I would love to see Original of the Species to make a return but again it's whether B man can sing it.

Other more realistic songs: Gone, Kite, 40, 11 o'clock, Love Is Blindness (if they continue with some AB songs)
  8. So far U2 hasn’t done Wild Horses or All Because of You in Oceania yet… though I know those are relatively current songs.

But what about…

Drowning Man?

Would… that… not… be… STUNNING?!?!
  9. Meh to Drowning Man, not a fan, unless it's sung full-band and in its entirety. I know the lyrics don't fit, but I think God Part II could be a great Macphisto song, with a lot of swagger. Regarding others, I'd love to see Twilight, or even Another Time, Another Place...I think I Threw A Brick would be awesome...to see Larry smashing the drums again would be epic, and I could see great visuals on the screen a la Cedarwood Road. Not a big fan of A Day Without Me, so...I Threw A Brick leads into I Will Follow or 11 O'Clock Tick Tock...? Yes, dreaming out loud LOL