1. God Part 2
  2. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car. Its weird, different, but it will be a nice throwback to Zooropa.
  3. ---
  4. This is going to sound bad but my 360 bootleg knowledge is lacking but I never knew they played it on 360 until a few weeks ago, I am going to listen to it now. What is SLC?

EDIT: I watched the Sydney show from 2011 with AIWIS and god damn this is incredible, Edge's guitar tone it actually heaven here.
  5. Also, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock would be great. They haven't played it since the Elevation tour (besides that one performance in 2015).
  6. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    This is going to sound bad but my 360 bootleg knowledge is lacking but I never knew they played it on 360 until a few weeks ago, I am going to listen to it now. What is SLC?

EDIT: I watched the Sydney show from 2011 with AIWIS and god damn this is incredible, Edge's guitar tone it actually heaven here.
    Salt Lake City!

It’s stripped down, only Edge’s guitar and Bono. I like it. Even if it’s not the full thing and people may argue it to be a very long snippet?
  7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Salt Lake City!

It’s stripped down, only Edge’s guitar and Bono. I like it. Even if it’s not the full thing and people may argue it to be a very long snippet?
    Will check that out in a bit! Really do need to listen to more 2011 360 tour bootlegs overall.
  8. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
    Drowning Man
    One Tree Hill (in New Sealand)
    Hawkmoon 269
    Walk On