1. So, same age as Eli, after graduating from high school (summer 2018), another U2 boy starting his musical career.
    The first reactions I got when spreading this clip, makes me certain:
    the best way, avoiding U2 fans, when you are a U2 son making music is: make rap music.

Here's the guy, looking a lot like is dad:

2. I feel old.
  3. Guitar has a familiar ring to it. And the black beanie.
  4. I don't know why people seem to feel the need to immediately compare these young men to their fathers. let them be their own people, their own musicians. it's fucking annoying.

that being said, I dig kayak a lot. I think he's being very original with his rap and the way he arranges melodies around his lyrics. looks like he's having a live gig coming up...
  5. Originally posted by flowerchild:I don't know why people seem to feel the need to immediately compare these young men to their fathers. let them be their own people, their own musicians. it's fucking annoying.

that being said, I dig kayak a lot. I think he's being very original with his rap and the way he arranges melodies around his lyrics. looks like he's having a live gig coming up...
    Cue the U2 fans being there just in case Edge is there 🙄
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:I don't know why people seem to feel the need to immediately compare these young men to their fathers. let them be their own people, their own musicians. it's fucking annoying.

Me? I feel no need at all. It's a U2 forum and the guitar is vaguely U2ish and his dad is in U2. Fair observation, I'd have said. Certainly don't let it annoy you anyway. I'd have a passing interest in what these kids are up to, but that's about it. The very best of luck to them all.