1. 1992-06-01 - Birmingham, England - National Exhibition Centre

Very underrated show - even the bootleg has a decent sound with not much crowd intrusion.

To me, this is the best version ever with Bono whispering the the words to the Yeats poem September 1913 at the end of the song.

If this version doesn't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up then I don't know what will
  2. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:1992-06-01 - Birmingham, England - National Exhibition Centre

Very underrated show - even the bootleg has a decent sound with not much crowd intrusion.

To me, this is the best version ever with Bono whispering the the words to the Yeats poem September 1913 at the end of the song.

If this version doesn't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up then I don't know what will
    My mate was at the Brum gig. I was at Earls and Frankfurt.ill listen out the Brum show. Respect
  3. Where is the Cant Help Falling in Love snippet after One? For the Birmingham show I only heard My Girl? Sorry I related but I was just listening to the show and did I miss the snippet or is that just incorrect ?

4. Cool - you'll enjoy it

Originally posted by guykirk9:Where is the Cant Help Falling in Love snippet after One? For the Birmingham show I only heard My Girl? Sorry I related but I was just listening to the show and did I miss the snippet or is that just incorrect ?

Looking at the mp3 files I downloaded years ago, Can't Help is snippeted at the end of One and is there as a separate track at numbered 07.
  5. @guykirk9

BTW I am talking about the Birmingham in the UK.
  6. That’s so weird, I went on YouTube and I’m assuming someone mislabeled the 06/01 show. It for sure says Birmingham UK but it was a My Girl snippet. Must be incorrectly uploaded on there, thanks for checking friend!
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:That’s so weird, I went on YouTube and I’m assuming someone mislabeled the 06/01 show. It for sure says Birmingham UK but it was a My Girl snippet. Must be incorrectly uploaded on there, thanks for checking friend!
    Yeh i think theres a mix up with the Birmingham alabama gig maybe
  8. Was there any time that Edge played the first solo like the record