Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Yeah, especially in a stadium..... even more so if that stadium is a giant cricket ground with seats miles from the stage
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fc4mOEW9-k

New interview hot off the press, 20mins long , some interesting topics discussed. Best part is it was shot a day ago at "Electric Lady Studios " in NYC which poses the question , what are they doing in said studio, the band dont generally hire out a well used busy studio like this for plain old rehearsals.

Thoughts ?
  3. Originally posted by DanialGowans:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fc4mOEW9-k

New interview hot off the press, 20mins long , some interesting topics discussed. Best part is it was shot a day ago at "Electric Lady Studios " in NYC which poses the question , what are they doing in said studio, the band dont generally hire out a well used busy studio like this for plain old rehearsals.

Thoughts ?
    That's interesting. Not sure if they've hired it or the interview just happened to take place there because they know the studios and are friends with the owner or whatever. It's probably easier to go there for half an hour and get it done easily in a familiar place (for the band at least) than to hire a different location, set up a proper interview set, etc. Just guessing eh? Also because I very much doubt they're rehearsing at all for the Joshua Tree tour yet - it's just too soon.
  4. is Bono actually saying here that The Mubai show might be their last night on tour ever? they aren't touring ever again??

5. at 8:40
  6. we have no plans to tour after that
  7. he says..
  8. I didn't hear that interview yet but if he says that they have not plans to tour after that, it means what he says: that they have no plans for a tour.
    But it does not mean that they will never tour again. Just no plans. Nothing planned.
    If they have a new album, they will tour again. But as they don't have a new album right now, why should the have plans to tour at this time?
    At this age every concert could be the last one, each of them could get sick or could die. But as long as everyone stays healthy: they won't finish their career in Mumbai. I am pretty sure their (planned) last concert will be in Dublin, or at least in Europe.
  9. And then edge literally says seconds later I don’t think it will be our last show ever. Bono was just trying to hype it up as in its our last scheduled show, probably to explain how much energy they will be putting into it, maybe even ‘as if’ it was there last, but in reality it almost certainly won’t be.
  10. I was just listening to it. He is explaining why every concert should be their best one, and he says it was a pledge that they've made to each other when they were teenager "Every night is our last night. And it turns out that in Mumbai it is the last night of our tour. We have no plans to tour after that. I hope we do tour after that, but we have no plans to. So there's a lot going on in this show".
  11. Remember when they said they're "going away now" and then announced another tour?

Yeah that.