Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. “Exit” was the main reason I decided to go to a 2nd JT show. I first saw the tour in Cleveland. At the beginning of OTH, I had somewhat of a restroom emergency. So I spent most of OTH and Exit in a port-a-Jon, which was an odd experience when combined with the strobe lighting and the loud bass.

So since I missed seeing Exit, I felt the need to buy tickets to the Indianapolis show a couple months later, and I regret nothing!!!
  2. Originally posted by podiumboy:“Exit” was the main reason I decided to go to a 2nd JT show. I first saw the tour in Cleveland. At the beginning of OTH, I had somewhat of a restroom emergency. So I spent most of OTH and Exit in a port-a-Jon, which was an odd experience when combined with the strobe lighting and the loud bass.

So since I missed seeing Exit, I felt the need to buy tickets to the Indianapolis show a couple months later, and I regret nothing!!!
    Missing the two highlights of the gig for a bathroom emergency and then eating the stinky encore in all its nauseating glory Poor you lol.
  3. I'm bored so thought I would see which shows I could listen to live. I've listed them all out with date, days and UK time. I've used 8pm as the start time for now as we don't really know the exact time yet. Thought I'd share it here.

Auckland 1 - Friday 8/11 - 8am UK
    Auckland 2 - Saturday 9/11 - 8am UK
    Brisbane - Tuesday 12/11 - 11am UK
    Melbourne - Friday 15/11 - 11am UK
    Adelaide - Tuesday 19/11 - 11am UK
    Sydney 1 - Friday 22/11 - 11am UK
    Sydney 2 - Saturday 23/11 - 11am UK
    Perth - Wednesday 27/11 - 11am UK
    Singapore 1 - Saturday 30/11 - 1pm UK
    Singapore 2 - Sunday 1/12 - 1pm UK
    Saitama 1 - Wednesday 04/12 - 12pm UK
    Saitama 2 - Thursday 05/12 - 12pm UK
    Seoul -Sunday 08/12 - 12pm UK
    Manila - Wednesday 11/12 - 1pm UK
    Mumbai - Sunday 15/12 - 15:30pm UK

I'll be attending Brisbane, Melbourne and Mumbai, so from that list I can probably listen to; Auckland 2, Sydney 2, Singapore 1&2 and Seoul.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:I'm bored so thought I would see which shows I could listen to live. I've listed them all out with date, days and UK time. I've used 8pm as the start time for now as we don't really know the exact time yet. Thought I'd share it here.

Auckland 1 - Friday 8/11 - 8am UK
    Auckland 2 - Saturday 9/11 - 8am UK
    Brisbane - Tuesday 12/11 - 11am UK
    Melbourne - Friday 15/11 - 11am UK
    Adelaide - Tuesday 19/11 - 11am UK
    Sydney 1 - Friday 22/11 - 11am UK
    Sydney 2 - Saturday 23/11 - 11am UK
    Perth - Wednesday 27/11 - 11am UK
    Singapore 1 - Saturday 30/11 - 1pm UK
    Singapore 2 - Sunday 1/12 - 1pm UK
    Saitama 1 - Wednesday 04/12 - 12pm UK
    Saitama 2 - Thursday 05/12 - 12pm UK
    Seoul -Sunday 08/12 - 12pm UK
    Manila - Wednesday 11/12 - 1pm UK
    Mumbai - Sunday 15/12 - 15:30pm UK

I'll be attending Brisbane, Melbourne and Mumbai, so from that list I can probably listen to; Auckland 2, Sydney 2, Singapore 1&2 and Seoul.
    Thanks for this - comes handy for the U2start crew too as we have to cover the shows to see if they suddenly play Drowning Man or Heartland out of the blue
  5. Will all they times be accurate when the clocks go forward? Do the clocks change in all they countries as well?
  6. Good question. There are some countries that do not change clocks on the last Sunday of March and October. We'll have to work that out lol
  7. Good work anyway SJ, will be easy enough to change the times by an hour where needed. Still gives us a good idea of the time of day the shows are played.
  8. Auckland changed to summer time last weekend; Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide will move ahead this weekend. Perth and Brisbane don't move.
  9. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Auckland changed to summer time last weekend; Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide will move ahead this weekend. Perth and Brisbane don't move.
    Ahhh so it's even messier since some cities do and some others don't. Nice #facepalm
  10. The state where Perth is located, Western Australia (WA) is often referred to as the "wait awhile" state, as things don't exactly move fast there. Queensland, the state where Brisbane is located,..... I won't even make a comment about that as I may upset a Banana bender or two
  11. Originally posted by podiumboy:“Exit” was the main reason I decided to go to a 2nd JT show. I first saw the tour in Cleveland. At the beginning of OTH, I had somewhat of a restroom emergency. So I spent most of OTH and Exit in a port-a-Jon, which was an odd experience when combined with the strobe lighting and the loud bass.

Exit is thematically perfect for a Port o John.