Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Originally posted by KOREA_SEOUL_LEE:Personally

U2's JH TOUR stage size is

I feel something is lacking.

Above all.

If you look at the stage of singers these days,

Gradually large, performance-filled stage, etc.

by the way

Compared to U2's reputation,

I feel sorry for the size of the stage.
    It's the size of the cricket/AFL grounds being used in Australia. They are HUGE. The Sydney Cricket Ground is over 130m wide, nearly double width of a football pitch, & the screen!

The JT screen will look massive inside Saitama Super Arena & Gocheok Sky Dome
  2. Originally posted by polarbearu2:Dream JT 2019 Setlist

I Will Follow
    New Years Day
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride
    Bad
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    MLK
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    In Gods Country
    Trip Through Your Wires
    The Sweetest Thing
    One Tree Hill
    I Still Havent Found
    Red Hill Mining Town
    Running to Stand Still
    With Or Without You
    Exit
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Mothers Of The Disappeared

Hawkmoon
    Desire
    Angel Of Harlem
    All I want Is You
    Van Diemens Land
    Nice

I don't think the casuals would be happy, but I certainly would
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I think Streets is great opener and always wanted to see it and this was opportunity... but they need to build something before that...
    Did they need something before it? They did in the US & Europe, where it wasn't dark enough at the start of the show. But that's not the case now.

4. I'd say he's even more relaxed. He's talking to the crowd, tossing in little drum rolls and hamming it up more generally. It's great to see.
  5. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    Did they need something before it? They did in the US & Europe, where it wasn't dark enough at the start of the show. But that's not the case now.
    I don’t think he was giving that as his opinion I think he was stating something the band, or someone from the band at least, had said. It’s not about the dark for the band I don’t think but about building the atmosphere up to the song but I disagree with the band on the matter. Not a massive deal right enough.
  6. I think Angel of Harlem actually works better than Desire right now
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I don’t think he was giving that as his opinion I think he was stating something the band, or someone from the band at least, had said. It’s not about the dark for the band I don’t think but about building the atmosphere up to the song but I disagree with the band on the matter. Not a massive deal right enough.
    Yeah, think is heard that somewhere. Maybe when Edge said it would be three acts again (at which point I kinda lost hope that there would be significant changes).

But I'm with you on this one. Not that our opinion matters, but at least we can have one

Just thought it would have given a couple more SOI & SOE songs a chance.
  8. With these shows heading into the month of December, has the possibility of Christmas Baby Please Come Home being added to the set list been talked about? Would love to see that
  9. Originally posted by Henderson7:With these shows heading into the month of December, has the possibility of Christmas Baby Please Come Home being added to the set list been talked about? Would love to see that
    That would be fun, but it's unlikely considering it's only happened once before.
  10. I’m glad they brought it back. Desire was great on E & I but Angel of Harlem was due a comeback...still waiting to hear it live myself.
  11. A pity it hasn't been played more often, it's a beautiful song.