Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. I attended 3 shows, both Tokyo and the Manila show. I think Manila combines the best of both Tokyo shows.

Gloria, Desire and Wave! And Love is Bigger

2. Put this together to remind me of my view at that pivotal moment when Streets began, and thought it worth sharing. No matter how familiar you are with the song or how many times you've seen the stage turn red, it is an exhilarating adrenaline rush when it kicks off.
  3. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[image]
    Put this together to remind me of my view at that pivotal moment when Streets began, and thought it worth sharing. No matter how familiar you are with the song or how many times you've seen the stage turn red, it is an exhilarating adrenaline rush when it kicks off.
    Cool idea.
  4. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[image]
    Put this together to remind me of my view at that pivotal moment when Streets began, and thought it worth sharing. No matter how familiar you are with the song or how many times you've seen the stage turn red, it is an exhilarating adrenaline rush when it kicks off.
    Wow, impressive! Very nicely done

I didn't have nearly as good as a view -mainly due to the daylight- when I saw it for my only time in Dublin 2017:

5. Concerts in general just look miles better without any daylight. Fuck these damn neighbourhood curfews!
  6. Judging from the audio I've heard..my top 3 are Melbourne, Tokyo 2 and Manila.
  7. JT 2019 > JT 2017.
  8. IE & EI > JT.

But yeah 2019 was much better than 2017 if only for its better encore. Miss Sarajevo killed the encores in 2017.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    IE & EI > JT.

But yeah 2019 was much better than 2017 if only for its better encore. Miss Sarajevo killed the encores in 2017.
    EI > JT 2019 > IE > JT 2017.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    IE & EI > JT.

Yeah, was hoping for more change, but really glad Miss Sarajevo was dropped. Looked like a total mood killer. Although I don't think the encore looked great on paper, it's still a lot of fun at the show. I guess I turn my nose up at Elevation & Vertigo sometimes. But the Elevation, Vertigo & EBTTRT combo was killer. Great fun, that nearly killed me with all that jumping Great that Love is Bigger got another shot, thought it was great in Tokyo.

Hmmmm, not sure I can pick between IE & EI. IE was so new & inspiring. Maybe EI had a slightly better setlists, or maybe it's that it's more recent, so the glow hasn't quite warn off. So I'll go,

IE = EI > JT2019 > JT2017 (didn't see it live)
  11. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[image]
    That's great Mike, looks awesome! Nice that the screen always came out very red for you. For some people it looked yellow/orange at times. I guess it was the camera's white balance crapping out, with so much red in the shot

Didn't get a photo of the scene. Do have one video, but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
  12. Yeah, I got a few yellow/orange images too; it was all about the light metering and white balance. The Melbourne shot (middle left) is taken from a video. I recorded the whole song from the end of Pride and didn't have a still shot until I found an app. Wish I'd done Bad that night though for the snippet.