Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:The Melbourne shot (middle left) is taken from a video. I recorded the whole song from the end of Pride and didn't have a still shot until I found an app. Wish I'd done Bad that night though for the snippet.
    I filmed Sydney 2 (almost) in its entirety. Shot in 4k Photo, which means I can pull any single frame I want from the camera (30 fps), not have to use other software. 4k is around 8 megapixels, so not going to be award winning, but should be fine. Haven't had time to look at any of it though.

Yeah, I'm sure it would have been nice to film Bad, but it's also nice to be in the moment. It's a catch 22 isn't it. Enjoy the moment, or capture it for prosperity. I attached my camera to the rail, so I could jump around & enjoy the moment, but still have something to look back on. I only did it for one show, I wish I had done it for more shows - Sydney 2 was my worst location, & belly button cam at rail height from wide on the front rail won't look great. It would be nice to have more to look back on. Though it's not much of a distraction during the show, it's nerve-wracking going through security (with a prohibited selfie stick), attaching it to the rail, & hoping security will turn a blind eye (they do about 60% of the time).
  2. Any more boxscores been released ?
  3. I went back yesterday , how long do people want off

All though I did feel like smashing my alarm up when it went off at 6.30am for the first time in nearly two weeks
  4. Originally posted by wbarenno:[..]
    I went back yesterday , how long do people want off

All though I did feel like smashing my alarm up when it went off at 6.30am for the first time in nearly two weeks
    haha

My alarm usually goes off at about 6pm. Then I'm up for my 12 hour shift throughout the night. So next time your alarm goes off, pity me, & know there's worse off people

PS. I may be crazy, but I love my job
  5. Had anyone here tried to get a printed paper ticket at the box office for the shows in Australia from Melbourne on to Perth (I did not attend Brisbane)?
    I know that there were a few who tried it at the box office of the show day and got a printed ticket.
    If yes - could you help me out with a scan of the ticket? I've attended both Sydney shows, if one of you has only one date this does not matter.
    I think if anyone attended the Red Zone, this would help as it's also a GA ticket.
    If you PN me, I will send you my email address for the scan to be sent to.
  6. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Had anyone here tried to get a printed paper ticket at the box office for the shows in Australia from Melbourne on to Perth (I did not attend Brisbane)?
    I know that there were a few who tried it at the box office of the show day and got a printed ticket.
    If yes - could you help me out with a scan of the ticket? I've attended both Sydney shows, if one of you has only one date this does not matter.
    I think if anyone attended the Red Zone, this would help as it's also a GA ticket.
    If you PN me, I will send you my email address for the scan to be sent to.
    I sent you a PM
  7. The first box scores...

Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland, NZ - 69,823 / 69,823 | $7,300,000

Suncorp Stadium , Brisbane, Australia - 45,609 / 45,609 | $5,000,000

Marvel Stadium, Melbourne, Australia - 59,726 / 59,726 | $6,900,000
  8. Decent numbers them.