Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. I'm happy we're getting another tour but I can't help but feel that the band will be disappointed that they're resorting back to the Joshua Tree tour.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:I'm happy we're getting another tour but I can't help but feel that the band will be disappointed that they're resorting back to the Joshua Tree tour.
    It's a weird thing for the band as well I guess. So unusual.

2015 - stage IE
    2017 - stage TJT
    2018 - stage IE
    2019 - stage TJT
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

2015 - stage IE
    2017 - stage TJT
    2018 - stage IE
    2019 - stage TJT
    Maybe at there age though the familiarity is a good thing? I remember the Edge mentioning something like that about the cage from EI
  4. Maybe this unusual tour is for "The Joshua Tree: 30th Anniversary : The Film" promotion lol
  5. I would like more Achtung/Zooropa/Pop stuff in the setlist even though it won't happen.
  6. Last time u2 were in Aus I was 12 didn’t really know the band too well then but Finally after all the times of listening to their music on repeat, watching their shows on YouTube/DVD I’ll be now able to see them live in Aus for the first time. I’m a happy man
  7. Perhaps my doubts raised stem from the very repetition of certain ideas.

8. You and me both Remy. I almost burst into tears when they last played Bad in Sydney for 360.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

2015 - stage IE
    2017 - stage TJT
    2018 - stage IE
    2019 - stage TJT
    TJT didn't end, it just took a two year, two week rest.
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:I'm happy we're getting another tour but I can't help but feel that the band will be disappointed that they're resorting back to the Joshua Tree tour.
    95% of the audience won't have seen it in the flesh however creatively for the band it's a step backwards probably not the type of gig they would want to do again hopefully they will change it a bit and add some different songs to the set list .
  11. I imagine it will feature some songs from rattle and hum. That album was a huge hit here and vertigo and 360 had strong album representation for what I assume is that reason
  12. Originally posted by dylbagz:I imagine it will feature some songs from rattle and hum. That album was a huge hit here and vertigo and 360 had strong album representation for what I assume is that reason
    It would be amazing if they played Heartland every night sort of taking the place of acrobat and RHMT as the previously never played song. There’s a few other more realistic options like desire, Angel of Harlem and all I want is you, that could appear.