Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Originally posted by SJKamal:Year ago today the tour kicked off. We should have a listening party soon to celebrate. Saitama? Sydney? Or even Mumbai now that has a recording and it is their last show to date.
    there’s a good audio recording from sydney 1. this mumbai recording is not such a good sound quality.
    i think there was a better one on mixlr.
    anyway, we can have more than one listening party
  2. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    there’s a good audio recording from sydney 1. this mumbai recording is not such a good sound quality.
    I only suggested Sydney/Satima because they seem to have the best audio recordings available, and then Mumbai because it was the tour closer and a new recording has become available which many of us haven't listened to before. The sample of the Mumbai recording on the show page sounds good enough to listen to.
  3. yep mumbai would be nice..as you say it’s the tour closer
  4. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    I have the Mixlr version recorded as it went out live. The version posted here is a little clearer on the vocals but I think it is the same source having listened to the background talking of people in the audience.
  5. 2 years ago today the tour leaked on Ticketmaster.
  6. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I have the Mixlr version recorded as it went out live. The version posted here is a little clearer on the vocals but I think it is the same source having listened to the background talking of people in the audience.
    I Have the Mixlr version awel and love it
  7. 2 years ago today the tour was officially announced. What a time it was.
  8. Two days ago, Bono was featured on the new DMX drop. What a time it was.