Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. No GA's and the only tickets left for seating are the expensive ones...45,000 tix gone just like that. SO glad I did not wait for today!
  2. Melbourne just sold out even quicker. Insane demand.
  3. I jumped on ticketmaster and was still able to see seats available.. albeit single seats only... GA was sold out though
  4. Well, i guess the demand debate can get put to bed. I would say Sydney/Perth will likely sell at the same pace
  5. Yeah absolutely. That debate is gone!
  6. Now we can open up the debate on why weren't they confident or see this level of demand?
  7. My understanding was that 360 sold pretty well? I mean a lot of the second shows didn't sell out but it appeared to be a success in this part of the world?
  8. Originally posted by tommybanny:My understanding was that 360 sold pretty well? I mean a lot of the second shows didn't sell out but it appeared to be a success in this part of the world?
    It sold less than Vertigo, but still pulled great numbers. The second shows in most cities sold slowly.
  9. I went to both Auckland shows on 360 and the first concert is still the biggest concert ever held in NZ I believe in terms of numbers. In the second show both tops tiers at either ends of the stadium were roped off. So would 360 realistically be the reason they anticipated lower demand here? I mean if thats even what they anticipated at all?