Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. I've found it difficult. But playing it acoustic and possibly in a U2 cover band are two different things.
  2. "Ultra Violet (Light My Way)"

on this tour.

at the encore
    We must sing it for the human rights of Asian women.
    It's consistent with the purpose of the concert.
  3. Originally posted by KOREA_SEOUL_LEE:"Ultra Violet (Light My Way)"

on this tour.

at the encore
    We must sing it for the human rights of Asian women.
    It's consistent with the purpose of the concert.
  4. Since this is the Setlist topic and there’s been no talk of rehearsals yet I thought it would be good to get a few people’s opinions on how many changes they expect there to be in the Setlist and what songs they expect to be dropped and added in. Using the final show of the tour in 2017 as a guide I’m predicting 3 changes, I will follow, Ultraviolet and best Thing dropped and I think they could be replaced by the following: mysterious Ways, angel of Harlem and love is bigger. Probably in a different order with the encore being shuffled a bit but that’s my guess. Anyone think (as opposed to just hope) there will be any differences?
  5. AIWIY would be nice.
  6. Certainly would be, still haven’t heard it live. I think that’s a realistic shout as well, it was between that and Angel Of Harlem for my pick from Rattle and Hum as I think the album will be represented. Maybe they’ll play both.
  7. I know they won't cut the Pride - Streets transition but I pray for Bad - All I Want Is You - Streets
  8. Would be amazing!! Or Bad - 40 snippet - Streets

I dunno if AIWIY will be a staple for the tour but I expect it to turn up at some stage
  9. Originally posted by podiumboy:Not trying to toot my own horn, but if I can play ASOH easily on guitar, Edge should be able to do it in his sleep!

The main riff during the verses is basically the same notes as Sunday Bloody Sunday, just played differently.

Yeah, ASOH live isn't complex. At any rate, the only riff missing from the 2017 versions is the opening/main one, where the synth is. He's still playing the rest of the song pretty traditionally.
    Edge loves putting harmonics in songs, so I think he's just switching it up a bit...I still like it
  10. All I Want Is You - Streets... the best transition to Streets ever for me was Slane Castle with AIWIY

If they're going to do that... OMG