Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. Originally posted by JRoz:I would love it if they played Little Things but I don't want it to be the closing song. Many of the causal U2 fans wouldn't really be familiar with it, so it would be much better if they finished the show with One.
    I hope they never end a show with One again
  2. Little Things isn't a good closer.
  3. Ending with ISHWILF ruins my U2 show in Amsterdam 2015. Unfortenately never heard Little Things live at a U2 concert. But listening to boots, I like Little Things as a closer.
  4. Originally posted by ferrari:Ending with ISHWILF ruins my U2 show in Amsterdam 2015. Unfortenately never heard Little Things live at a U2 concert. But listening to boots, I like Little Things as a closer.
    It's a good song and therefore hearing it in a bootleg is enjoyable... But believe me, it was a crowd killer. Worst closer ever, even worse than Fast Cars in Boston 2005 - and that's saying a lot
  5. Yeah especially since Bono makes up the lyrics every time

Thanks for all the insight though, it's really interesting to have "insider info" on what their creative process for the tour was.
  6. As me and my friend with whom I've been to a lot of shows had heard "The little things" before and were keen on hearing it live. But we were in absolute minority in Rome.
  7. they should stop playing One, Vertigo and Elevation
  8. ONE AND MW must be killed.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's a good song and therefore hearing it in a bootleg is enjoyable... But believe me, it was a crowd killer. Worst closer ever, even worse than Fast Cars in Boston 2005 - and that's saying a lot
    Perhaps it was a bad closer, because no one knew Little Things at that time. No people do know Little Things so maybe not a bad closer nowadays.