Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. I wonder if "epic night of rock" will return?
  2. Sorry to change the topic here but I have some questions. What internet tools can we use to stream the shows? Write below what you are going to use during this tour. Mixlr, Periscope etc.
  3. Originally posted by miryclay:Sorry to change the topic here but I have some questions. What internet tools can we use to stream the shows? Write below what you are going to use during this tour. Mixlr, Periscope etc.
    The usual ways, Mixlr and Periscope.
  4. Don't stream--use good recording gear and just upload within the following few days
  5. It's fun to follow the show in real-time. Especially with the setlist parties.

The majority of people here would agree with that.
  6. Originally posted by miryclay:Sorry to change the topic here but I have some questions. What internet tools can we use to stream the shows? Write below what you are going to use during this tour. Mixlr, Periscope etc.
    You just listed the 2 main. I think Facebook live is going to be a big thing this time too
  7. Any news on rehearsals? Less than a month away, I’m starting to believe they won’t change the set list at all and that’s why there’s no rehearsals mentioned ooor they’re privately rehearsing at Bono’s home cause they don’t want any spoilers to be shared?
  8. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:Any news on rehearsals? Less than a month away, I’m starting to believe they won’t change the set list at all and that’s why there’s no rehearsals mentioned ooor they’re privately rehearsing at Bono’s home cause they don’t want any spoilers to be shared?
    Why bother changing the set list to appease a few keyboard warriors, 90% of the audience will only see the gig once.
  9. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:Any news on rehearsals? Less than a month away, I’m starting to believe they won’t change the set list at all and that’s why there’s no rehearsals mentioned ooor they’re privately rehearsing at Bono’s home cause they don’t want any spoilers to be shared?
    Full band private rehearsals are due to the start this week (according to U2Songs)
  10. Taking place in the South of France.
  11. I imagine the core will be the same obviously, with two or three changes I think. No Miss Sarajevo or Ultraviolet. Swapped out for songs Australia has missed on the other two tours or maybe something regular to celebrate 40 years.