2009-06-30 - Barcelona
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 9
Videos: 1
  1. Awesome let’s do this again soon!
  2. Great show and 360 was the last great U2 tour. The last time Bono was a true rock star for me, leather, fly shades, attitude and all...
  3. Originally posted by LostSailor:Great show and 360 was the last great U2 tour. The last time Bono was a true rock star for me, leather, fly shades, attitude and all...
    I have to agree. I remember thinking it, even at that time, that this tour would be their peak. Just an incredible, badass tour.
  4. Forgot how the set-list at the start of the tour was a lot different to what we got by the time it reached Aus in December 2010.
  5. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Forgot how the set-list at the start of the tour was a lot different to what we got by the time it reached Aus in December 2010.
    And very, very different to what the 2011 shows got too. That's another thing that makes 360 one of U2's finest tours: the setlist variation and I don't mean only specific songs or slots - the whole set -except for the encore- changed radically between legs and years. Much much more than any other tour!

6. Adam had fun that night
  7. Shoudve stuck with the 2009 gig it was weird how this tour sort of became AB anniversary tour.Great tour though.
  8. Ultraviolet 2009 is just awesome , best since 92/93 live
    2017 was a shocker