2009-06-30 - Barcelona
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 9
  1. None of them sadly First one is from Zurich and second one from Rome (I think). I wasn't such a crazy traveller back then!
  2. One or two, yes. But Willie Williams' screen must have been placed on a zoological garden or something!
  3. Back then in Camp Nou I had the impression that Bono felt quite uncomfortable with the "steering wheel mike" and did get it in his hands in time very often.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    None of them sadly First one is from Zurich and second one from Rome (I think). I wasn't such a crazy traveller back then!
    Berlin the second one, maybe? I don't know. The stadiums look similar.
  5. I had my doubts as Adam's outfit and hairdo look much more 2009 than 2010, but I couldn't remember any stadium that ressembled the Stadio Olimpico's roof. Berlin Olympiastadion it is, absolutely
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    None of them sadly First one is from Zurich and second one from Rome (I think). I wasn't such a crazy traveller back then!
    I was posting mine from the first night...
    Btw. 10th anniversary of the second night and live debut of Electrical Storm!
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I was posting mine from the first night...
    Btw. 10th anniversary of the second night and live debut of Electrical Storm!
    Yeah, me too. All pics I uploaded in this thread (except these Adam ones) were taken by me or my dad.
  8. Electrical Storm. My one and only in person holyshitwtftishappening moment at a U2 gig.
  9. Should've come to feckin' Dublin last November. Seeing Dirty Day actually happen was jaw droppìng.

    You knew about Electrical Storm being rehearsed in the fortnight leading to the Barcelona gigs, didn't you? Even u2com hinted at it with their countdown vids
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Should've come to feckin' Dublin last November. Seeing Dirty Day actually happen was jaw droppìng.

    You knew about Electrical Storm being rehearsed in the fortnight leading to the Barcelona gigs, didn't you? Even u2com hinted at it with their countdown vids
    I read recently on u2gigs that electrical storm was rehearsed twice before the Brussels show in 2005. Apparently u2.com made a point of denying it back then. Here’s the link of what u2.com had to say (basically that it was only played over the PA)
    https://www.u2.com/news/article/1576/

    Does anyone know for a fact if it was rehearsed then?
  11. I got this and then Copenhagen night 2 last year...