2009-06-30 - Barcelona
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 9
Videos: 1
  1. Nope, I looked up and down through my HDDs last night and I don't have this anymore. So if @Alvin can upload it it will be very welcome
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Dirty Day was well known in advance.

I’d saw the teaser video back in 09 but had presumed it was one of things that would never see the light of day, and especially not on the second night of the tour! Thought night two was going to be a tune up of night one. And so early in the set. There was an audible ‘woah’ around the stadium and even I took five seconds to work out what song it was.
    Yeah, having a song debut on night 2 is not common, let alone a 10 year old song never played before! It sure was amazing.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Nope, I looked up and down through my HDDs last night and I don't have this anymore. So if @Alvin can upload it it will be very welcome
    Will do tomorrow
    I've collected bunch of rehearsals and soundchecks (up to 2015 + some latter too), so if anyone needs some other, and recording exists, I'll probably have it
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Will do tomorrow
    I've collected bunch of rehearsals and soundchecks (up to 2015 + some latter too), so if anyone needs some other, and recording exists, I'll probably have it
    You hero! We're still thinking of what to do with the soundchecks, they're obviously an important part of U2's history but they're hard to catalogue and keep track of. If we ever do it we'll give you a call
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    You hero! We're still thinking of what to do with the soundchecks, they're obviously an important part of U2's history but they're hard to catalogue and keep track of. If we ever do it we'll give you a call
    No problem
    I was always wondering why there is no Soundchecks/rehearsals section in Shows... I also have lists of all known rehearsals setlists (sometimes just 2-3 songs so many of them are definitely incomplete) from different sources even without recordings.... I was planning to make web (back in 2010-2011) just with U2 rehearsals and soundchecks...
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    No problem
    I was always wondering why there is no Soundchecks/rehearsals section in Shows... I also have lists of all known rehearsals setlists (sometimes just 2-3 songs so many of them are definitely incomplete) from different sources even without recordings.... I was planning to make web (back in 2010-2011) just with U2 rehearsals and soundchecks...
    It would be brilliant We'll talk about this further
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Thanks Alvin, just got to get to my laptop to download it now, look forward to giving it a listen. Thanks for having a look too Sergio.
    You're welcome, hope you enjoy it