2019-11-08 - Auckland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1

1. All discussions for Auckland!
  2. It's very quiet in here...anyone else planning on being there for opening night?
  3. For sure! Would never miss an opening night.
  4. Same here. Not a lot of conversation because it's not as interesting as ticket sales procedures for Korea or Japan, or the mysteries of Singapore. The only mystery appears to be when the 2nd show will be made available to us. At least until the sales begin and all the fun problems start.
  5. I'm hoping there is a presale for the second show (and not just straight to general sale) because I'm saving my codes for that one, as I can't make it to the first night.
  6. Originally posted by bort269:I'm hoping there is a presale for the second show (and not just straight to general sale) because I'm saving my codes for that one, as I can't make it to the first night.
    That should be fine. This was always the case for the last few tours.
  7. 20 mins and counting
  8. Multiple devices set up and waiting :-)

Until JT30 I had never seen U2 outside of my home city of Sydney. Feeling like a little kid at Christmas by the idea that I saw the first night of JT30 in Vancouver and I'm about to repeat that in 2019 in Auckland, Silly, I know, but it's the little things that amuse us.
  9. Good luck to all the red hill guys im still 4 and a bit hours out
  10. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    Multiple devices set up and waiting :-)

Until JT30 I had never seen U2 outside of my home city of Sydney. Feeling like a little kid at Christmas by the idea that I saw the first night of JT30 in Vancouver and I'm about to repeat that in 2019 in Auckland, Silly, I know, but it's the little things that amuse us.
    Likewise went to Vancouver thinking I couldn't pass up this opportunity.

Little did I know I will now get to hear RHMT again!
  11. Anyone else having issues with selecting the 'delivery method'??
  12. Same. Doesn't work!

"There was a problem with the shipping method you chose, please choose another."

There is only one option.