2019-11-08 - Auckland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. Nice work Mike! Yeah I mean if you factor in getting back to the hotel at 1-1.30am (😑?) As mount smart is a little way out of town..doing GA the next day again seemed mental to me 😂
  2. Originally posted by tommybanny:Nice work Mike! Yeah I mean if you factor in getting back to the hotel at 1-1.30am (😑?) As mount smart is a little way out of town..doing GA the next day again seemed mental to me 😂
    Is it really that difficult to get back from ?

Was checking transport and it made out it wasn't too difficult in terms of trains and buses being available.
  3. Yeah, the transport back to the city looked okay but I guess it all depends on where you choose to stay. Finding accommodation for 3 nights is next on my list. I decided to fly in after work on Thursday which means getting there around midnight but at least I can grab some sleep rather than flying in Friday morning and lining up.
  4. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Yeah, the transport back to the city looked okay but I guess it all depends on where you choose to stay. Finding accommodation for 3 nights is next on my list. I decided to fly in after work on Thursday which means getting there around midnight but at least I can grab some sleep rather than flying in Friday morning and lining up.
    Got something reasonably cheap a few weeks back, which appears relatively central downtown. for the two nights of the concerts. So hopefully haven't underestimated it like it did with Santa Clara back in 2017!

Flying in on Tuesday so will probably venture up North for those days.

Good luck with the GA, legs and back can't take that these days . Opt for the less stressful option of seats these days.
  5. Got my ticket for the second night. Long way from the uk but will be worth it, will have 5 full days in Auckland. Can’t wait.
  6. Love that so many global fans are taking the trip! The transport will be fine.. the stadium is a good 10k from town and 50000 people are all heading the same way so it can take some time in my experience
  7. Yes, a visit to One Tree Hill is on my bucket list. With seats on the Saturday night, I'll probably do it that day.
  8. Its actually close to the Stadium