2019-11-08 - Auckland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. No. Actually, Bono said that its very hard for his voice to sing it. He said that to fans before the first show.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No. Actually, Bono said that its very hard for his voice to sing it. He said that to fans before the first show.
    So unfortunate !! I was really looking forward to see it in the concert.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No. Actually, Bono said that its very hard for his voice to sing it. He said that to fans before the first show.
    Can't be harder than RHMT or RFD
  4. Depends on the voice and range...
  5. I'm glad for the people that are getting to see this tour, but I'm also glad I skipped it.
    The only song I haven't seen live is Angel Of Harlem, and going down under just to see one song is not good for my economy 😂
  6. My view is its best to see them as often as you can even if it's the same show. You never know when they're going to call it a day.
  7. Originally posted by Timk68:My view is its best to see them as often as you can even if it's the same show. You never know when they're going to call it a day.
    I totally agree. Thankfully I have the means to be able to travel from Vancouver to see Sydney 1 and 2. I don’t ever want to miss an opportunity to U2.
  8. Kicking myself a bit for not doing the Tokyo shows after Singapore. If they tour Europe again I will do a lot more shows than previous tours .
  9. Originally posted by Timk68:Kicking myself a bit for not doing the Tokyo shows after Singapore. If they tour Europe again I will do a lot more shows than previous tours .
    I would definitely like to go to more European shows the next time they’re playing this part of the world. I’d also like to see them in the states though or Canada to see them on different legs of the same tour. Best chance to see a wider variety of songs. I’ve only seen them on different legs for 360 and I got a fair amount of changes then, admittedly there was more variation then than anything since really and most tours before even.
  10. I also think that seeing and experiencing them in different continents and countries is incredibly exciting. I'm really looking forward to Singapore and am already very excited about New Zealand concerts. Let's see what Australia brings now. And Asia is just a wonderful change to experience there. Definitely, when they will make another European tour, I will go to several concerts. Because the journey is not quite so far. Haha!
  11. The trouble with leaving your home or closest city to see them is that you get kind of addicted and that becomes expensive. It started for me with 1 show in Vancouver for 2017, then 2 shows in London in 2018 and now 2 shows in New Zealand plus 2 more within Australia but not in Sydney. Europe and USA are in the back of my mind for future tours. But then my approach to life these days is it's all about experiences, not possessions.
  12. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:The trouble with leaving your home or closest city to see them is that you get kind of addicted and that becomes expensive. It started for me with 1 show in Vancouver for 2017, then 2 shows in London in 2018 and now 2 shows in New Zealand plus 2 more within Australia but not in Sydney. Europe and USA are in the back of my mind for future tours. But then my approach to life these days is it's all about experiences, not possessions.
    Agreed.