2019-11-08 - Auckland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. Cheers mate
  2. There are roughly 8691 empty seats for Auckland 2 right now. I determined this by counting the blue dots on the Ticketmaster page. I would imagine there will be sections of the stadium that are closed off come show time.
  3. Originally posted by trainfanjacob8:There are roughly 8691 empty seats for Auckland 2 right now. I determined this by counting the blue dots on the Ticketmaster page. I would imagine there will be sections of the stadium that are closed off come show time.
  4. Originally posted by trainfanjacob8:There are roughly 8691 empty seats for Auckland 2 right now. I determined this by counting the blue dots on the Ticketmaster page. I would imagine there will be sections of the stadium that are closed off come show time.
    How long did it take you...?
  5. That’s a lot of empty seats. It only has 30k seats and there’s seats that won’t be sold because of the stage so there’s maybe only around 25k available. They’ve only sold around 16k seats then. Don’t think there’s any way of telling the GA numbers but it hasn’t sold out either.
  6. If roughly 40,000 is a sellout for a concert at Mt.Smart Stadium, I’m going to make a bold prediction that somehow by November 9th they’ll figure out a way to sell 30,000 tickets for nightb2.
  7. I demand a re-count.
  8. It can be your rainy day activity, because there's no way I'm counting them again.
  9. Originally posted by podiumboy:If roughly 40,000 is a sellout for a concert at Mt.Smart Stadium, I’m going to make a bold prediction that somehow by November 9th they’ll figure out a way to sell 30,000 tickets for nightb2.
    I'd say that's accurate. It won't be like a Jacksonville 1997 show, but it will be evident by looking around the stadium that it's not a sellout.
  10. The anwer why u2 isn’t touring down under as frequent as europe/ America: