2019-11-08 - Auckland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. I don't understand what's going on. Last night I went through the Red Hill presale right when it started. But the Ticketmaster NZ website just kept loading and wouldn't take me to the ticket selection step.

Needless to say, I had to give up and head to work.

Now I'm back home and I've accessed the presales via U2.com instead of Ticketmaster NZ itself. But now, when I go to select tickets, I keep getting this message: "An error occurred and we could not reserve your tickets".

Does anyone have an explanation?
  2. Originally posted by HBK79:I don't understand what's going on. Last night I went through the Red Hill presale right when it started. But the Ticketmaster NZ website just kept loading and wouldn't take me to the ticket selection step.

Now I'm back home and I've accessed the presales via U2.com instead of Ticketmaster NZ itself. But now, when I go to select tickets, I keep getting this message: "An error occurred and we could not reserve your tickets".

Try calling them. There are some contact details on www.u2.com/help

You can also contact the Zootopia moderators.
  3. I was thinking that GA has already been sold out.

But I believe other members here are having the same problems.
  4. I'm trying to buy as part of the LiveNation Presale tomorrow... fingers crossed
  5. Originally posted by HBK79:I was thinking that GA has already been sold out.

But I believe other members here are having the same problems.
    Yeah that's why its best to contact either TM or U2.com. They are very helpful and quick in solving such matters.
  6. Originally posted by HBK79:I don't understand what's going on. Last night I went through the Red Hill presale right when it started. But the Ticketmaster NZ website just kept loading and wouldn't take me to the ticket selection step.

No explanation but a possible solution. Try accessing the site on your phone. I had a bit of difficulty on my computer last night, but it worked fine on my iPhone. I just checked and GA still available, if that’s what you are after. Good luck!
  7. Originally posted by Turkued:[..]
    No explanation but a possible solution. Try accessing the site on your phone. I had a bit of difficulty on my computer last night, but it worked fine on my iPhone. I just checked and GA still available, if that’s what you are after. Good luck!
    I just kept trying on my laptop for an hour, and it finally let me select my tickets.

By 9:30 NYC time, I finally got my GA.

However, I must emphasize that Auckland is only my backup show just in case Singapore either doesn't materialize at all, or doesn't personally work out for me.
  8. Red Zone ticket achieved for Auckland II.

Only doing the Auckland + Brisbane shows... that's all my buying done!
  9. GA both nights
    Only managed to get nosebleed restricted view seats when I was in the US in 2017. Can't wait to see it from the floor.
  10. Just got my ticket for the Saturday show.
    Two U2 shows in a row!!!
    Also, it’s Auckland. It’ll rain one night and be brilliant the next. Glad to have both bases covered.
    Will there be a Thursday night party???
  11. Woo just got seated tickets for Sat night to go with my Friday night GA! One expensive flight change later and I think I'm done πŸ˜‚
  12. Same combination for me tommybanny, didn't think my body would cope with consecutive days of queuing and standing. Starting with GA in Auckland and finishing with GA in Perth but seats for the 4 shows in between.