This topic celebrates a U2 show from the past, the future or just now with social media and live streams. help

Showtime: Tue 12 Nov 11:00 AM UTC
2019-11-12 - Brisbane
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Does anyone have a spare Redzone ticket for sale? My brother wants to come along with me and I feel bad cause I didn't think of asking him beforehand
  2. Does anyone know how the General Admission tickets for Brisbane work ?
    Its supposed to be a mobile ticket sent to my mobile phone but I havent received anything yet and its less than 72 hours to the concert.
    I've gone into my Ticketek account online and it says "Download your Tickets now " in order history but I can only see one barcode and I have 4 tickets .
    Really poor website Ticketek have.
  3. Originally posted by Fano:Does anyone know how the General Admission tickets for Brisbane work ?
    Its supposed to be a mobile ticket sent to my mobile phone but I havent received anything yet and its less than 72 hours to the concert.
    I've gone into my Ticketek account online and it says "Download your Tickets now " in order history but I can only see one barcode and I have 4 tickets .
    Really poor website Ticketek have.
    Maybe it is only one barcode and you have to enter all together?

    I know for credit card entry in Dublin and Belfast they would ask you how many people is in your party when they scanned the card...
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Maybe it is only one barcode and you have to enter all together?

    I know for credit card entry in Dublin and Belfast they would ask you how many people is in your party when they scanned the card...
    No,I think I'm supposed to get a barcode for every ticket.
    Under the barcode it says "Each mobile ticket has a unique bar code. This bar code allows one entry only so please ensure that each individual attending the event has his or her own mobile ticket"
  5. Wow !! How fast is the stage installation process!
  6. I figured out how to get the mobile tickets in case anyone is interested.
    You need to go to the original confirmation email that you bought the tickets with and there is a separate link in there for each ticket .
    Logging into the account doesn't display them ,god only knows where the sms they sent has gone .
    Phew .

  7. On my way 👊
  8. Could Someone please consider broadcasting on Periscope?! Please?! SO many people would Greatly appreciate efforts at that !!!!💓♥️👍🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  9. Originally posted by Fano:I figured out how to get the mobile tickets in case anyone is interested.
    You need to go to the original confirmation email that you bought the tickets with and there is a separate link in there for each ticket .
    Logging into the account doesn't display them ,god only knows where the sms they sent has gone .
    Phew .
    For Friday in Auckland, I got notification via email on Tuesday morning saying the ticket will be released at 5pm. After that, I logged into my TM account and was able to access it under 'My Events'. A remarkably smooth process; queuing for GA was far more complicated.