2019-11-12 - Brisbane
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Helloooo hellooo from the queue.
  2. Hello #21. Camping out, the way it should be!
  3. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    A hotel is a residential dwelling it's basically a home from home just because people hang around outside it doesn't make it ok,some of the band may play along and meet these older fans who really should cop on ,but I'm sure it's the last thing the band wanna do.

it's part of being in a rockband, it happens to U2 since the early 80's and they seem to enjoy it. It's part of the show. It's just 15-30 minutes of extra work and a great way to connect with the fans. Inside the hotel they are not restricted by it. If they were bothered by it, there would be many ways to avoid it.
  4. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

it's part of being in a rockband, it happens to U2 since the early 80's and they seem to enjoy it. It's part of the show. It's just 15-30 minutes of extra work and a great way to connect with the fans. Inside the hotel they are not restricted by it. If they were bothered by it, there would be many ways to avoid it.
    The only one I'd say who enjoys it is Bono because he is so extroverted and enjoys the trappings of being in a big Rock band the rest of them not so much I'd say it's a case of do we have to go out to the baying mob. I've seen a lot of big acts refusing to do it and just walking straight to their cars for most people it's what happens on stage and not anything else.
  5. Let's just say Larry has much in common with Neil Peart.
  6. hello to all in the queue! fun times!
  7. trying to calculate the time for me to listen in on the live show.
    so at 5 am Tuesday here in the USA its's 8pm in Brisbane
    a little less than 24 hours from now
  8. Originally posted by peatiedog:trying to calculate the time for me to listen in on the live show.
    so at 5 am Tuesday here in the USA its's 8pm in Brisbane
    a little less than 24 hours from now
    The times are at the top of the thread
  9. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    The only one I'd say who enjoys it is Bono because he is so extroverted and enjoys the trappings of being in a big Rock band the rest of them not so much I'd say it's a case of do we have to go out to the baying mob. I've seen a lot of big acts refusing to do it and just walking straight to their cars for most people it's what happens on stage and not anything else.
    if they refuse it, then it's clear they don't like it. Larry probably doesn't like it that much, Adam and Edge don't seem to have problems with it and often show up, and I think Bono would really miss it, if there's no one out there.. I think with a bit of common sense there is no problem at all. Not with U2/Bono. But I doubt there's any privacy infrignement anyway.