2019-11-12 - Brisbane
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    if they refuse it, then it's clear they don't like it. Larry probably doesn't like it that much, Adam and Edge don't seem to have problems with it and often show up, and I think Bono would really miss it, if there's no one out there.. I think with a bit of common sense there is no problem at all. Not with U2/Bono. But I doubt there's any privacy infrignement anyway.
    Yes they can easily decide not to, as Larry does.
  2. How many in the GA line at around 6am today?
  3. Cheers Remy. What about 5am? Just roughly, trying to see when the bulk of the morning people came
  4. The front part of the Tree stage (so not around Larry) that GA can access is around lets say 30-50 people?
  5. That I don't know.
  6. Less I'd say. Even though the tree stage is much bigger than in 2017. So the total of rail spots is enormous, proper rail spots maybe up to 150. Total rail spots up to 250.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Less I'd say. Even though the tree stage is much bigger than in 2017. So the total of rail spots is enormous, proper rail spots maybe up to 150. Total rail spots up to 250.
    Sweet. Most people been heading for the train over the main stage like on EI last year?
  8. Most of the queuing people go to the tree stage.
  9. I would advise against standing near the stage.... was too crazy at the Rose Bowl.... maybe it was the heat of the day.....
  10. I'm at the Caxton if anyone fancies a bev