2019-11-15 - Melbourne
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Would’ve loved to see them twice for my first u2 tour, with work won’t be able to go to other cities. Just means It’ll give me an excuse to travel overseas when they tour again
  2. Same, Melb 2 would have worked out better for me, fingers crossed they still do one, but at least I'm covered now if they don't.
  3. Now only 73 tickets left for Melbourne.
  4. If that's the case you'd expect them to announce a 2nd night fairly soon unless there is some logistical problems that won't allow it.
  5. I'm no math guy but I'd say all of those half empty blocks add up many more than 73 seats... Not to speak about the GA, which is totally abnormal to have tickets left after the first hours of general sale.

6. I don’t think enough people know about these tickets that have been released, it seems like a marketing disaster that they’ve had to hold back so many tickets because of whatever issues they had, they’ve still got ‘sold out’ on u2.com under the Melbourne gig, most people will see that and not bother trying. Even Singapore says ‘tickets’ underneath it and for night 1 there’s literally just a handful of the most expensive VIP tickets left. (Edit: in fact even they vip tickets have sold out, about 6 were available a couple of days ago).
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I don’t think enough people know about these tickets that have been released, it seems like a marketing disaster that they’ve had to hold back so many tickets because of whatever issues they had, they’ve still got ‘sold out’ on u2.com under the Melbourne gig, most people will see that and not bother trying. Even Singapore says ‘tickets’ underneath it and for night 1 there’s literally just a handful of the most expensive VIP tickets left. (Edit: in fact even they vip tickets have sold out, about 6 were available a couple of days ago).
    Yeah, I noticed the "Melbourne: sold out" on U2.com too, it's a big mistake.
  8. Well all the tickets they originally put out on sale were sold out.

Due to a configuration issue they took some time to decide to allocate a certain area of the stadium to seats or GA's and in what division. Made up their minds and now up for sale

As this is not really announced or promoted it may take some time to sell..
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Well all the tickets they originally put out on sale were sold out.

Due to a configuration issue they took some time to decide to allocate a certain area of the stadium to seats or GA's and in what division. Made up their minds and now up for sale

As this is not really announced or promoted it may take some time to sell..
    Yeah, it's quite usual that they reserve a certain space (usually in the floor) and based on how sales go they decide to put it on sale, whether it's seating or standing. But that's usually decided much later down the road, not one week after general sale starts Oh anyway. Having the "sold out" sign on U2.com is a big mistake, it should be removed so whoever goes in there looking for tickets isn't discouraged by it.

10. And now no tickets available again? What’s that? changed their mind?

Edit: ok nevermind. Tickets are available again