2019-11-15 - Melbourne
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Even if they had only sold 30,000 tickets for Melbourne 2, it would be much better than Auckland 2.
  2. I think they would be kicking themselves giving Auckland a second show over Melbourne... a lot of people were up in arms after missing out on Melbourne 1
  3. The Melbourne show is not close to selling out so I think they made the right choice. There's still a couple thousand seats and GA.
    Auckland 2 was definitely a mistake, they should have just had a single show using full capacity instead of two shows with reduced capacity.
  4. Originally posted by EthanD:The Melbourne show is not close to selling out so I think they made the right choice. There's still a couple thousand seats and GA.
    Auckland 2 was definitely a mistake, they should have just had a single show using full capacity instead of two shows with reduced capacity.
    Doing 2 shows is much better because that way they can change the setli... Oh wait
  5. 1st BIG (50k+ attendance) for this leg... surely going to be a huge and great show!
  6. Anyone from here going to the PJ O'Brien's pre/after-parties? If so see you there I hope!
  7. I’ll go to the pre event on the 14th but got my 21st on the 16th so what a 21st it’ll be
  8. I'll be there. Note that you're not allowed to wear shorts. Jeans are fine.