2019-11-15 - Melbourne
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/live-review-u2-marvel-stadium-2019/

One of many glowing reviews from small indie mags to the major press publications i have seen since this tour started!!!

So i will eat my own hat for stupidly thinking they might be under done or on auto-pilot , neither they are!

They are in fact once again reminding Aussies how amazing they are!

Now to hope that they show us a bit more love when it comes to releasing the next album or the tour - if there is one - ( im still tipping an announcement at the last show of this current tour that at the very least they are taking a LONG hiatus and more likely retirement from the mega tours )
  2. Wait that Bad was fucking incredible
  3. Can we just appreciate the intro for every breaking wave!

Also has this mixlr been uploaded to YouTube?
  4. Absolutely loved the intro! And when Larry comes in. They've reworked the song very well
  5. From seeing U2 for the first time last night to tonight having my 21st Birthday... it couldn’t get any better such a surreal feeling seeing them in person
  6. Now that is a memorable weekend. Have a great birthday.
  7. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:From seeing U2 for the first time last night to tonight having my 21st Birthday... it couldn’t get any better such a surreal feeling seeing them in person
    Happy birthday mate , nice meeting you in PJ’s
  8. Is Remy at Pjs tonight ?
  9. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:From seeing U2 for the first time last night to tonight having my 21st Birthday... it couldn’t get any better such a surreal feeling seeing them in person
    Awesome!