2019-11-15 - Melbourne
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Wow! Almost a year folks!!!

Was fantastic to meet you all - some of you 13 years after the first message exchange and seeing the show ... for those who were at the show in Melbourne - who's up for another meet-up?
  2. Those two nights at PJs were great Drew. Especially the Saturday night. Probably the highlight of my trip that was.

The show itself was great. I need to listen back to the bootleg soon. Definitely in my top 3 U2 shows I've attended.
  3. Good times!
  4. Missed the parties but loved the show. Excellent snippet choice for Bad that night.
  5. I wasn't a big fan of it at the time however it has grown on me. Much preferred the beds are burning snippet in Brisbane.

6. I've been to about 10 shows going back to Popmart in Tampa. This was my first right up front GA. Still can't believe I took these pics (except the tour poster.)
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    I wasn't a big fan of it at the time however it has grown on me. Much preferred the beds are burning snippet in Brisbane.
    It's a beautiful Nick Cave song that shares a connection with Michael Hutchence as Nick sang it at his funeral.
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins:Wow! Almost a year folks!!!

Was fantastic to meet you all - some of you 13 years after the first message exchange and seeing the show ... for those who were at the show in Melbourne - who's up for another meet-up?
    Im definitely down for another meet up. One thing that made the JT19 tour was the pre and post fan meet up events before the shows getting to meet you guys.
  9. Wow this sounds great. I notice that you have this and a couple of Brisbane IEM recordings. Are the full show IEM recordings available on other sites (as I can't see them here) or have they not been released? Thanks!
  10. Yes, sounds so much better than the version on here. Great job one8ung. 👍