2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I’ve yet to see the first venue publicly stating they recognize anything fan-led. Liability etc.
  2. This is a more interesting bit from that page:

All ticketholders are required to abide by the following policy to avoid discrepancies and disagreements. We are aware that some fans may monitor and start their own numbering system but the SCG will not recognise this system — only the following policy will apply.
  3. Originally posted by bonoschild:This is a more interesting bit from that page:

All ticketholders are required to abide by the following policy to avoid discrepancies and disagreements. We are aware that some fans may monitor and start their own numbering system but the SCG will not recognise this system — only the following policy will apply.
    ‘Sydney style’ love it.
  4. I'm pretty sure when it comes to Test Cricket in January, SCG members start queuing way before 8am but then they do start at 11am
  5. Bad / Smoke on the water (snippet)

?
  6. If Noel Gallagher is scheduled to start at 6:30pm (as per the SCG website), do we expect the boys to come on at a little after 8:00pm?
  7. Yes, that's what I expect. The locals will want the noise all over and done with before 10:30 so they can get their beauty sleep. I think the timing from tonight's Adelaide show is a good indication. Approx 10:20 local time and we're finishing One.
  8. Thanks Sydney_Mike - that's helpful. Gallagher started ~7:10 and finished just before 8:00 in Melbourne giving 30 mins for the boys to be set up.
  9. Do people know about the fan meetup happening on Thurs Nov 21 at The Palace Hotel, 4pm (drinks and food)? I saw this mentioned on the u2songs site:
    u2songs . com/news/joshua_tree_2019_tour_updates_and_rehearsals_october_23_2019

I can't find any mention of it online anywhere (any forum), who organised it or any kind of discussion.

Is anyone here going?

Also, was hoping to spend Thursday trying to meet the band/get autographs. I am assuming Adam/Larry will be staying at the Park Hyatt, but meeting the other two seems damn near impossible. Does anyone here have any info they can share?!