2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Ok thanks people for sharing your thoughts: we've now settled for Bay16 and perhaps looking what comes available in the general presale
  2. No comments on the Sydney 2 general sale?
    Seems to be selling not too quickly, limited tickets in Red zone and category 5 but otherwise everything available
  3. I got into the sale process today 2mins after it began, but found the cheap tickets (Reserved seating - $61.20 each) were already sold out. That surprised me. So maybe they sold out in the presale? ( i couldn't use my code again)

Interestingly, i havent been able to get 1 ticket in category 5 but it still doesnt say allocation exhausted.
  4. Also just realised the first photo in the banner on the main AU tour page was taken by me but some Dutch guy called Remy has taken credit for it for 9 years. Poor form.
    Oh well.
    Here I am in the pit.
  5. Don't need any more tickets but logged in out of curiosity; no delays and lots of choices. Find it a little sad that their light is fading and they are a long way from being "rock's hottest ticket" in Sydney.
  6. I mean there might be a bit of that Mike, but to be honest I'm not sure its all that at all. The first show sold out very quickly and that is a lot of tickets. 2nd shows always sell slower. Add to that that there is just so much damn choice for shows these days. Selling out one show in a stadium in this climate is impressive, never mind two.
  7. Originally posted by buckleup:Also just realised the first photo in the banner on the main AU tour page was taken by me but some Dutch guy called Remy has taken credit for it for 9 years. Poor form.
    Oh well.
    Here I am in the pit.
    [image]
    I am merely listed as uploader, not as author. The author is (was) unknown. I’ll correct it, thanks for letting us know
  8. Originally posted by buckleup:I got into the sale process today 2mins after it began, but found the cheap tickets (Reserved seating - $61.20 each) were already sold out. That surprised me. So maybe they sold out in the presale? ( i couldn't use my code again)

Interestingly, i havent been able to get 1 ticket in category 5 but it still doesnt say allocation exhausted.
    I pulled up a CAT5 ($61) today. Bay 316, so one of the bays we've previously seen at this price. Didn't last long though.
  9. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Don't need any more tickets but logged in out of curiosity; no delays and lots of choices. Find it a little sad that their light is fading and they are a long way from being "rock's hottest ticket" in Sydney.
    40 year career they've had more highs than most bands put together also gigs aren't until November they've plenty of time to shift more tickets ,the Stones played 1 gig in Dublin last year there were plenty of tickets left right up to the week of the gig .
  10. Are GA's really only going for $180 on the resale market?
  11. Not surprising when you can still pick them up on the official site for night 2.
  12. Wish flight wasn’t bad because that’s extremely tempting