2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Hard to tell when he's psyched up I'd think. Plus my ability to read body language is probably about as bad as my ability to read lips

I'll try to work on the video & upload it, once I've done some JT 2019 stuff.
  2. Another Sydney 2 video done, & uploaded. Bullet, this time.

Again, the low "belly button cam" angle is because the camera was attached to the rail. Some unusual panning in-post, dodging my neighbour's arms, sign & teddy bear

For those interested in photography. This was filmed with a Panasonic LX100. Manual exposure, 1/60s, f/4.0, ISO 320, manual focus. Filmed in 4k 30fps, but rendered in 1080p, so I could crop, pan & zoom without loss of quality. I used DaVinci Resolve 15 to edit, & rendered to a cineform codec, as an MP4 produced weird black artefacts.
  3. In God's Country, Sydney 2.

4. Trip, Sydney 2.

With some b-roll footage in there, as my neighbour wouldn't put her f@rking sign down!

The b-roll is actually from Saitama, kindly supplied by @y fujisawa. If you'd like to see this great footage of the Saitama show, it can be found here,

5. I suppose my tour program en route has been held up by the pandemic.
  6. Nice footage but it doesn't look like that to me (disclaimer I cannot lip read - but he just does not seem to be shaping his lips / mouth in that way associated with the FWord etc..)..
  7. Thank you from the bottom of my heart @one8ung and @hoserama for adding this to the collection. This was such a special and emotional show for the hometown fans on the anniversary of Michael Hutchence passing