2019-11-27 - Perth
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Yeah Perth was the easiest of the lot. Biggest stadium as well so expected no problems
  2. I'm struggling just get the waiting circle.
  3. Thanks so much worked straight away. Four red zone tickets. not cheap!
  4. Yeah should be great. Anyone have a spare presale code? Want to get tix for family.
  5. will there be a 2nd concert on the 28th?
  6. For now that doesn't look like it, the rumours indicated there would only be one show. Its also the biggest stadium of the tour so sales have to go really well for them.

Also, if Singapore is on the 30th, the second show can't happen on the 28th. I wonder if the hold-up for Singapore also has something to do with Perth. If Perth sales well they might move Singapore a day allowing room for a second Perth show.

7. Thats very kind of you saying that, because in another forum the Aussie fans are not really happy with overseas fans because of "taking their tickets"...
    I think this is just a bit envy, because we all love the same band, no matter where we are from, and nowaydays people travel around the world for concerts. I would never complain about people who come from overseas that go to concerts in Germany...
  8. Hey, we're all one big happy global U2 family as far as I'm concerned. I'd be surprised if more than 1-2% of tickets made their way overseas.
  9. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Hey, we're all one big happy global U2 family as far as I'm concerned. I'd be surprised if more than 1-2% of tickets made their way overseas.
    Exactly, that's what we are
    I believe the same, not more than 1-2%..
    Looking forward to see you in the queue and be your backrest
  10. Thanks Chrissie, these interactions with you and other fans are fun.