2019-11-27 - Perth
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Not your photos right?
  2. Enjoy this full audio but One was cut off at the end
  3. he says the photos were sent by u2 Madrid
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:"We're leaving your country now and... we don't know when we'll be back together. So thank you, thank your for being so supportive with our band for all of these years."

I imagine that sometime in the mid 2020s, U2 will return to Australia one last time. I believe the intention is to continue, which would involve a couple more trips over North America and Europe, and to hit Australia, Asia and South America at least once more. Health concerns aside, I believe this is the plan. My soft prediction is that they'll make it back down under in 2026!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:"We're leaving your country now and... we don't know when we'll be back together. So thank you, thank your for being so supportive with our band for all of these years."

I imagine that sometime in the mid 2020s, U2 will return to Australia one last time. I believe the intention is to continue, which would involve a couple more trips over North America and Europe, and to hit Australia, Asia and South America at least once more. Health concerns aside, I believe this is the plan. My soft prediction is that they'll make it back down under in 2026!
  6. why isn't the set-list from last night up yet??

7. That's the tour over for me. Six immensely enjoyable shows over a 3 week period and the chance to meet so many dedicated fans from around the world, including @Chrissie last night. Amazing memories made. Enjoy the rest of it those of you who are continuing on.
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[image]
    That's the tour over for me. Six immensely enjoyable shows over a 3 week period and the chance to meet so many dedicated fans from around the world, including @Chrissie last night. Amazing memories made. Enjoy the rest of it those of you who are continuing on.
    It wont be the last time you see the best Rock'n'Roll band the world wil ever see