2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Here is a thought....

I know what Singapore weather is like...always about 31C and massive humidity about 80%, it is a real trial. Basically keep hydrating or die (water or Singapore Slings ?!)

Having previously fried at Twickenham in 34C 2017(never again!) BUT without the humidity I wonder...

Will the roof be closed at the National Stadium? Is the temperature managed in some way (I read about 23C air under the seats?) but what about GA ?
  2. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    Here is a thought....

I know what Singapore weather is like...always about 31C and massive humidity about 80%, it is a real trial. Basically keep hydrating or die (water or Singapore Slings ?!)

Having previously fried at Twickenham in 34C 2017(never again!) BUT without the humidity I wonder...

Will the roof be closed at the National Stadium? Is the temperature managed in some way (I read about 23C air under the seats?) but what about GA ?
    They should have a hose for GA, like the old days
  3. I’ve never been but just based on what I’m reading online I think they’ll close the roof due to the relatively high chance of rainfall. Does also seem like the air con comes only from the seats but I’d like to think that it could still have some effect down in GA.
  4. Basically if you are from the UK or probably anywhere in Northwestern Europe like us you just sweat profusely while just standing still!

What a city though.... it is an amazing place !

It will be a great event
  5. Originally posted by Edi:Basically if you are from the UK or probably anywhere in Northwestern Europe like us you just sweat profusely while just standing still!

I'll pass.
  6. Anyone managed to buy tickets? I'm still queuing 30 minutes after the public sale went live.
  7. been in the queue for nearly an hour now

8. Second show announced
  9. Great job Singapore!! (And all the fans travelling there.)
  10. Damn, I used up my presale allocation for Singapore. If anyone can get me 2 RedZone tix for night 2, I can offer night 1 cat 1 tix plus cash. I'm not sure if this is the forum to make this offer, if it's not - mods please delete or move this to the appropriate thread. Thanks.

Cheers,

J
  11. I’m checking with the venue again if we can still re-use our code for the 2nd show.