2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Well past the planning stage, I’ve got flights and accommodation booked. If I don’t get a ticket in the early hours of Monday I’ll be sobbing lol.
    You'll be fine.

All pre-sales for Red Hill were straightforward.
  2. Glad to hear it, I definitely feel confident heading into Monday now. Is it bad that I’m wishing the next few months of my life away just so I can witness this show?
  3. I hope the aircon works...Singapore is always betty swollox
  4. , I hope so too mate I’m a Betty swastard at the best of times here in Scotland lol.
  5. Hotel booked.
  6. haha I wouldn't exactly say that the Japan presale turned out to be straight forward for you, or for Joyce & myself for that matter

But yes, you do have a point. In general it has been very, very easy.
  7. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    haha I wouldn't exactly say that the Japan presale turned out to be straight forward for you, or for Joyce & myself for that matter

But yes, you do have a point. In general it has been very, very easy.
    Okay maybe not the payment process, hahaha

It was straightforward actually grabbing the tickets online.
  8. Just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here for all the info. Flights (from Glasgow) and hotel all booked! Absolutely buzzing! Can't wait! Just got to get my pre sale ticket now which is complicated by the fact they go on sale at 3am. Not normally a problem, but I'm seeing Noel Gallagher in Dublin on Sunday night with a couple of good fellas from on here. I'll just have to stay up! Peace and love to everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic time!
  9. Haha, that's going to be one big night! Best of luck in the presale.
  10. Presale links are up on the tour page:
  11. Did any one of you try to enter the presale code?
    I just tried it and it said „the promotional access code entered is invalid“ ..
    I hope this is the case because the presale has not started...

Did you see this on the ticket info page:

*(RED) Zone ticket holders get priority entrance to standing area. No designated area within the standing pen for (RED) Zone ticket holders.„

Is this always the same info for RZ?
  12. My question again: did anyone try to enter the presale code?
    Does ist just say invalid because the presale has not started yet?