2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    It might be blocked off to GA....I have never done it in a stadium but don't want to fly half way around the world for a poor place so will try to do my thing for charity and (RED)
    No it’s.not, RZ ticket holders can leave RZ and get a GA spot.
    They have to be able to leave RZ for going to toilet, and since RZ is in the GA area, they have to enter RZ via GA, and when they leave RZ, they are in the GA area.
    I‘m not speculating, I saw this in Croke Park in 2017, and I had a RZ ticket in Berlin but went to a spot at the rail.
  2. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    No it’s.not, RZ ticket holders can leave RZ and get a GA spot.
    They have to be able to leave RZ for going to toilet, and since RZ is in the GA area, they have to enter RZ via GA, and when they leave RZ, they are in the GA area.
    I‘m not speculating, I saw this in Croke Park in 2017, and I had a RZ ticket in Berlin but went to a spot at the rail.
    Thanks for the reassurance.... it makes sense. I saw RZ in Brussels but normally don't pay much attention. At Twickenham we were on the rail anyway in GA but had time to queue but I will be arriving late so no time for that risk.

The thought of queuing in Singapore heat & humidity kills me !
  3. A bit of a shame that they weren't playing the aftershow of the Grand Prix or around the time of the race. I would've gone to the race and U2!
  4. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:A bit of a shame that they weren't playing the aftershow of the Grand Prix or around the time of the race. I would've gone to the race and U2!
    You can still walk up the start/finish straight and look at the pits. That is worth doing.
  5. If you got lucky with the presale check your e-mails. I've seen a mate report that he has had an email recalling his purchase.
  6. Yup, all has been cancelled again. I guess it's part of the risk and Chrissie was right. I just called customer service: tickets have indeed been cancelled, money will be refunded in 1 to 2 weeks, presale code is still working.
  7. Hi Guys,
    New U2.com subscriber here. I'm a part of the Wires Group, how easy do you think it might be for me to get a ticket on 18th?
  8. Hi Ishi, ive been the wires presale group a couple of times for European shows. Always managed to get GA tickets for those. Good luck!
  9. Originally posted by Maaaike:Hi Ishi, ive been the wires presale group a couple of times for European shows. Always managed to get GA tickets for those. Good luck!
    Ok thank you!
    Would RED Zone be easy too?
  10. Yes, RZ sales is usually not that hectic.
  11. Originally posted by Maaaike:Yup, all has been cancelled again. I guess it's part of the risk and Chrissie was right. I just called customer service: tickets have indeed been cancelled, money will be refunded in 1 to 2 weeks, presale code is still working.
    Just woke up and saw the mail.
    Refund in one ore two weeks
  12. Not that surprising...a bit unfair really. I am sure there will be enough to.go round for those that are keen !