2019-12-01 - Singapore
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Tried to register with Singapore's Sportshub (went through the entire process)...but got this message after I tried to sign in :
    "The email address/account number and password combination you entered did not pass security. Please re-enter your email address/account number and password."
    Would appreciate help!!!
  2. Originally posted by scottwong:Tried to register with Singapore's Sportshub (went through the entire process)...but got this message after I tried to sign in :
    "The email address/account number and password combination you entered did not pass security. Please re-enter your email address/account number and password."
    Would appreciate help!!!
    Try to use another e-mail. And use hotel address in Singapore. It’ll be fine. I have same problem too.
  3. How did the Wires presale go? Anyone?
  4. Managed to get mine at CAT3. Section 411.
    Had problems signing in with SportsHub due to my mobile number.
    Pls ensure that you follow exactly the format given..complete with - (i.e XXX-XXX-XXXX). If you don't...you'll have "security"issues.
  5. So it seems like GA ticket holders have different venue entry points. Will that be a concern?
  6. Only if they do not open the gates at the same time.

Often though for early queuers venues decide to have all of them at one gate. Different gates is just crowd distribution.
  7. Managed to get couple of CAT 3’s myself. Section 411.

8. That's early start, I'm guessing that's normal for that part of the world?

Is Singapore the same for early start in comparison to Europe etc?
  9. Originally posted by U2nick88:[..]

That's early start, I'm guessing that's normal for that part of the world?

Is Singapore the same for early start in comparison to Europe etc?
    Yeah that's normal indeed for concerts over there Home early!

No idea about Singapore.
  10. Concerts in Singapore (indoor & outdoor) usually start from 7:30 or 8 onwards.
  11. Red Zone needed a local address . Ive put my hotel down which I may yet change