2019-12-04 - Saitama
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. Flying from Düsseldorf the 1st of december.

2. Visited this legendary venue yesterday! 30 years since Lovetown was there.
  3. Does anyone have an extra ticket for the December 4th standing front? I'm looking for a standing A block with an entry reference number on the ticket that is less than 100.
  4. Originally posted by nonewyork:Does anyone have an extra ticket for the December 4th standing front? I'm looking for a standing A block with an entry reference number on the ticket that is less than 100.
    good luck
  5. I haven't watched U2 live since 13 years ago in Japan.

6. I arrived in Tokyo last night and stopped by the arena today. I found this on an upper level walkway outside the Saitama-Shintoshin Station!
  7. Hello all. Im newly registered. Landing in Tokyo on Dec 3 and will pick up tickets then. We bought 4 during pre-sale and unfortunately, one of our group backed out.
    I now have 1 extra ticket for Dec 4 S seat and would like to unload it. Face value is fine. I've also put it up on zootopia but so far, no luck.
  8. Originally posted by nonewyork:Does anyone have an extra ticket for the December 4th standing front? I'm looking for a standing A block with an entry reference number on the ticket that is less than 100.
    I do have 1 extra ticket, but for S seats though. If I recall correctly, its the same price as standing front.
  9. Originally posted by zanjero:Hello all. Im newly registered. Landing in Tokyo on Dec 3 and will pick up tickets then. We bought 4 during pre-sale and unfortunately, one of our group backed out.
    I now have 1 extra ticket for Dec 4 S seat and would like to unload it. Face value is fine. I've also put it up on zootopia but so far, no luck.
    Put it on the Tokyo show page here under “Tickets”. It will automatically notify interested fans.
  10. Thanks Remy. Did that now..