2019-12-04 - Saitama
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. @Joshtree

But as written before, there won't be any need to get up early or stay up late in other time zones. It doesn't matter what time you apply, as long as it's before June 6, 17:00.

So you are saying that it won't make any difference if you are the first or the last person in line when the pre-sale starts?

Cos my plan is to get up at 6 in the morning (local time) and be among the first ones..
  2. Originally posted by panasol:@Joshtree

But as written before, there won't be any need to get up early or stay up late in other time zones. It doesn't matter what time you apply, as long as it's before June 6, 17:00.

So you are saying that it won't make any difference if you are the first or the last person in line when the pre-sale starts?

Cos my plan is to get up at 6 in the morning (local time) and be among the first ones..
    Sorry, I should have made more explicit, that that is a guess. There's no clear mention of lottery mode, so it could be first-come-first-served...
    They tend to do lotteries first but who knows, maybe U2 will be different!
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]

Main arena mode?

I can’t see it. How are they going to fit the stage into that configuration?

The seat map fits with the stadium configuration with the stage on the longest side.
    Here are some better links from the official site:

Main Arena mode: https://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/seat_view/arena_not_fixed/
    Stadium mode: https://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/seat_view/stadium_not_fixed/

Here they specify the mode of each event. It says "Main Arena" for the U2 show:
    https://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/schedule/2019/12/
  4. The more I read about it, I think fan club could be first-come-first-served.
    Maybe they will even make a difference between Japanese fan club sale (on eplus) and international presale (on special ticket Pia site).
    Also, the Japanese facebook group mentions two phases: Red Hill gets tickets from June 4th, Wire from June 5th.
  5. Originally posted by JoshTree:The more I read about it, I think fan club could be first-come-first-served.
    Maybe they will even make a difference between Japanese fan club sale (on eplus) and international presale (on special ticket Pia site).
    Also, the Japanese facebook group mentions two phases: Red Hill gets tickets from June 4th, Wire from June 5th.
    Thanks for your very valuable and helpful information!
  6. Originally posted by JoshTree:The more I read about it, I think fan club could be first-come-first-served.

It seems like the fun club will have some priority

the LOTTERY BASED seems to apply to the second group "TICKET VENDOR PRE-SALE 1"
  7. Does anybody know with certainty whether Red Hill will be given preference over Wire for Saitama or is there is no difference. Trying to sort with a Wires friend how to best utilise our codes. Thanks.
  8. Originally posted by Turkued:Does anybody know with certainty whether Red Hill will be given preference over Wire for Saitama or is there is no difference. Trying to sort with a Wires friend how to best utilise our codes. Thanks.
    U2.com does list different times for the presales on their help page for Japan. However, no one knows for sure until 7 hours from now.
  9. Anybody know if things will be willcall only? Thought I saw something that GA is paperless, but what about the rest of the stadium? Would prefer to have an actual ticket in advance.
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:Anybody know if things will be willcall only? Thought I saw something that GA is paperless, but what about the rest of the stadium? Would prefer to have an actual ticket in advance.
    Paperless in Australia/NZ.

Saitama is pick up from 7/11.
  11. For the full stadium?

I imagine I wouldn't be able to pick up at 7/11 here in states... ha