2019-12-04 - Saitama
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. lol
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wow, that sucks big time. Such bad logistics, these tickets shouldn't be put on sale at all (not even as "obstructed view").

Depends how much they are. Lets say they sell those for £20 (even though they weren't) it wouldn't be a bad deal. Cheap night out.

3. Perhaps this has been discussed multiple times, please forgive me, but would someone be so kind to briefly explain this delayed drums thing?
  4. Originally posted by wowow:[..]

Perhaps this has been discussed multiple times, please forgive me, but would someone be so kind to briefly explain this delayed drums thing?
    Originally posted by James360:Thanks for the new stream.

What causes that delay sound on the drums we had originally? The broadcaster standing too close to the drums?
    Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes, it's like that for those who stand too close to the tree stage. The PA is not compensated there (PA stacks are only on the main stage and then further at the back) so they hear the actual sound of the drums before the amplified sound gets to them a fraction of a second later.
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]

Depends how much they are. Lets say they sell those for £20 (even though they weren't) it wouldn't be a bad deal. Cheap night out.
    Even in that case it's understandable if people were pissed about it. I mean, if it was just about any other show it would make sense to have these highly obstructed seats sold... but in a show that is just BUILT AROUND/ALL ABOUT the screen? Really?
  6. Originally posted by wowow:[..]

Perhaps this has been discussed multiple times, please forgive me, but would someone be so kind to briefly explain this delayed drums thing?
    It takes time for the sound of the drums to travel through the cords over the PA to your ears.
  7. Originally posted by wowow:[..]

If someone is really close to the (B)stage they hear the actual drums as well as the sound coming through the PA. The latter is slightly delayed to make sure the whol stadium hears it evenly.
  8. In the U2gigs video, Sunday Bloody Sunday was off with the drums so. I was assuming it was just a weird delay in the speaker. Larry isn't that bad yet.
  9. funny to read your comments .... sern 80 something shows so far and this was def top five if not three .... the energy was amazing , desire was exactly right .... the halelujah encore vertigo kicked ass with smiling and runnin around bono ... everything was right except a beep in between the songs from some mic bleeding or something .... and yes ... out of control to finish it would have been an extra cherry ... best thing is also ok with me to transition ... visuals awesome this tour and audience on fire tonight compared to first night ... i am on cloud 11 !!!!