2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by MLily:Failed to get an earlier entry number. No one in section 2 canceled
    Anyway I'll be there. Still can't believe U2 is having a concert in Korea!
    They might end up having two

2. What do you mean?
    I don't think that the GA area will be separatet in more than two different sections.
  3. For those doubting about using numbers etc. for line-up, I just got a response from Yes24.

4. I wonder how they will solve this logistically. Its already difficult to get 400 people lined up by numbers in a fan-organized roll call, and how will they do it with the thousands of GA people? Or is this just applicable for the U2.com presale tickets?
  5. Originally posted by Chrisssie:I wonder how they will solve this logistically. Its already difficult to get 400 people lined up by numbers in a fan-organized roll call, and how will they do it with the thousands of GA people? Or is this just applicable for the U2.com presale tickets?
    Just for those who show up early probably.
  6. Is it really sure that the GA area is not separated in different areas...?
    There were those different areas for the available presale tickets, and from the graphic that was shown on the ticket page it looked like if I would like to get a spot on the rail at the b-stage at the "top of the tree", I have to choose the 2nd area. My ticket is in the 1st area. So is it really sure that once you're in, you can walk where you want and get a spot where you want?
  7. Originally posted by Chrisssie:Is it really sure that the GA area is not separated in different areas...?
    There were those different areas for the available presale tickets, and from the graphic that was shown on the ticket page it looked like if I would like to get a spot on the rail at the b-stage at the "top of the tree", I have to choose the 2nd area. My ticket is in the 1st area. So is it really sure that once you're in, you can walk where you want and get a spot where you want?
    Its the exact question I asked per mail and see the answer above. It looks like that is the case. I specifically asked them about the tree spot

Not sure they really understood me so I attached a drawing of the spot I theoretically wanted and then they said that a lower number can go there too.

Feel free to ask them the same thing. There’s an English address listed on the ticket page.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Its the exact question I asked per mail and see the answer above. It looks like that is the case. I specifically asked them about the tree spot

Not sure they really understood me so I attached a drawing of the spot I theoretically wanted and then they said that a lower number can go there too.

Feel free to ask them the same thing. There’s an English address listed on the ticket page.
    I have a lower number than the numbers assigned the rows where this specific spot would be. I picked a ticket from the first row (I think it was number 16), but I had to start the purchase process again, as Mac/Safari did not proceed with the payment. The next number I got was 88, but this still was in the first row of the available ticket.
    If I picked a number according to the graphic, I think I had to pick a number after 200.
    Well, I can't imagine they separate the GA area with many barries, this would be too dangerous in terms of safety.

Edit: I think I’ve read your posting wrong.. you actually wrote that a lower number can go to a higher number spot
  9. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    I have a lower number than the numbers assigned the rows where this specific spot would be. I picked a ticket from the first row (I think it was number 16), but I had to start the purchase process again, as Mac/Safari did not proceed with the payment. The next number I got was 88, but this still was in the first row of the available ticket.
    If I picked a number according to the graphic, I think I had to pick a number after 200.
    Well, I can't imagine they separate the GA area with many barries, this would be too dangerous in terms of safety.

Edit: I think I’ve read your posting wrong.. you actually wrote that a lower number can go to a higher number spot
    Yeah exactly. This is what they told me. I sent them a picture of the spot on the tree stage and they told me that I can go there with my <100 number, but only if someone else with a lower number is not there yet.
  10. I think that 20 people can be in the wider area of the spot I want to be. So it should work..
    What number do you have?
  11. It seems that GA in korea is not that popular. Of course GA is quite large, 20000...