2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. I'm partial to the Paris 2015 recording where the taper put the recorder in their sock and recorded the whole show down there.

Keeps the ankle warm.
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    I'm partial to the Paris 2015 recording where the taper put the recorder in their sock and recorded the whole show down there.

Keeps the ankle warm.
    That's a hilarious one

External microphwhat???
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Thanks for sharing!

Also confirms the GA line process. Be there at 2 to line up with ticket number, later your number won’t be honored.
    I didn’t interpret that to mean you have to be there no later than 2:00 to participate in the lineup, as it states that the box office for ticket collection isn’t even opening until 2:00. The way I assume it is that the lineup, along with box office and merch begins at 2, but maybe you have until 4 or 5 to actually be in the line.

It’s going to be extremely cold in Seoul. Friday has a low of about -8C predicted and Sunday isn’t much better, with a high temperature of about 6C and a low of about -6C.
  4. Originally posted by KenL:[..]
    I didn’t interpret that to mean you have to be there no later than 2:00 to participate in the lineup, as it states that the box office for ticket collection isn’t even opening until 2:00. The way I assume it is that the lineup, along with box office and merch begins at 2, but maybe you have until 4 or 5 to actually be in the line.

It’s going to be extremely cold in Seoul. Friday has a low of about -8C predicted and Sunday isn’t much better, with a high temperature of about 6C and a low of about -6C.
    Oh yeah it says "if you arrive past your entry time", which I guess is gate open time.

Ouch, -8 is cold!
  5. Regarding the weather...
    http://www.weather.go.kr/weather/forecast/mid-term_02.jsp
    Here it says -4°C to 4°C on Dec 8. Sounds a little betterb hopefully?

Anyway the weather wouldn't be a big problem inside the dome - it has roof, and cooling and heating as well.
    But while waiting in the underground parking lot (Standing R and RED Zone) or football field (Standing S).....well you'd better be prepared. I'm gonna bring some hot packs.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Oh yeah it says "if you arrive past your entry time", which I guess is gate open time.

Ouch, -8 is cold!
    No camping?

7. If Larry writes KIMCHI on the back of his shirt I'll lose my mind.
  8. looking for 1 ga for the show next sunday. Will also consider buying a very good seat.

Msg me on this forum and then we can sort out meeting up exchanging monies.

Habib.