2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by MLily:[..]
    You will need the statement of purchase (a confirmation e-mail, for example) and ID card (one with your photo and BOD) when you get the ticket at the venue.
    Ok this means I can't buy these tickets with someone elses code..
    Because Yes24 is doing a verification with the data of U2.com, and then I have to show my ID.
  2. Sorry, it confuses me quit a lot. If I understood well so far.

- first you need to register on the YES24 site. Duriing that proces you can verify that you are a fan club member with your U2.com account? This has to be done before June 10, 9.59 AM Korean time? So we can do it already now? Or do we receive on June 7 a special code? In the latest mail is wriiten: Prior to entering the South Korea presale you will need to register your unique code. So it looks like you need your pre-sale code already during registration at the YES24 site?
    - After that you should be able to purchase tickets with your pre sale code?
    -All presale tickets in English booking page should be picked up at ticket booth on the show day.
    -Only CREDIT CARD is accepted for the payment

Is this a good description of the process?

Best regards,
  3. Originally posted by dennisromy:Sorry, it confuses me quit a lot. If I understood well so far.

- first you need to register on the YES24 site. Duriing that proces you can verify that you are a fan club member with your U2.com account? This has to be done before June 10, 9.59 AM Korean time? So we can do it already now? Or do we receive on June 7 a special code? In the latest mail is wriiten: Prior to entering the South Korea presale you will need to register your unique code. So it looks like you need your pre-sale code already during registration at the YES24 site?
    - After that you should be able to purchase tickets with your pre sale code?
    -All presale tickets in English booking page should be picked up at ticket booth on the show day.
    -Only CREDIT CARD is accepted for the payment

Is this a good description of the process?

Best regards,
    Yep. Appears that indeed on 7 June you can preregister.
  4. Will try for these shows also. Tour closer, again!
  5. Sorry for asking so many questions, but a lot of info is really confusing.
    In the FAQ is written
    You will receive your presale code via email on Friday 7 June
    But I allready received it today and I can see it on my U2.com account also already a few days.
    A bit below is written:
    All you need to do is correctly enter your passcode that you received
    Is this the 'pascode' you will receive on June 7 or do they mean here the pre-sale code?
    Anyway. I will start to register myself on June 7 and see what will happen. If anyone has experience or already register himself at YES24 please let me know.

Best regards,
  6. Originally posted by dennisromy:[..]
    Sorry for asking so many questions, but a lot of info is really confusing.
    In the FAQ is written
    You will receive your presale code via email on Friday 7 June
    But I allready received it today and I can see it on my U2.com account also already a few days.
    A bit below is written:
    All you need to do is correctly enter your passcode that you received
    Is this the 'pascode' you will receive on June 7 or do they mean here the pre-sale code?
    Anyway. I will start to register myself on June 7 and see what will happen. If anyone has experience or already register himself at YES24 please let me know.

Best regards,
    It's been updated.

South Korea (REGISTRATION PROCESS REQUIRED)

Q. I’d like to purchase tickets at the presale for Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, South Korea. How can I do it?

A. When you become a paid subscriber to U2.com, you will be emailed a ticketing PRESALE ACCESS CODE which will enable you to take part in the presale before tickets go on sale to the general public. You'll also find your presale access code under 'Account Info' on the tour page when you're logged in as a subscriber to U2.com. You will receive your presale code via email on Friday 7 June. If you sign up after Friday 7 June, you can also find your presale code on U2.com/tour.

Please note that you are ONLY able to purchase tickets in this ticketing presale if you have also first completed REGISTRATION by 9:59AM KST, Tuesday 10-June at the YES24 ticket booking site. You will need to complete this registration EVEN if you have a presale access code. If you do not complete the registration process first on YES24.com, you will be UNABLE to participate in the presale.

Q. How do I enter my passcode to take part in the presale?

A. When the presale for Gocheok Sky Dome opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets.

Once there you will be directed to the "REGISTRATION" button. All you need to do is correctly enter your passcode that you received (the registration system is not case sensitive).
    After REGISTRATION is complete, the button will be changed to 'Your Name' along with the Subscriber Group you are part of, either RED HILL or WIRES.

If you have any problem with registration, even after correctly entering you presale access code, please contact to Live Nation Korea (+82.2.6925.1818 / livenationkr@naver.com).

Q. After completing REGISTRATION for Gocheok Sky Dome, how can I purchase my presale tickets?

A. If you are RED HILL Group, you can purchase the tickets from 12PM KST Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

If you are WIRES Group, you can purchase the tickets from 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to 6PM KST, Tuesday 11-June.

Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6PM to 8PM KST, Monday 10-June to prepare WIRES Group’s presale.
  7. Someone posted this on facebook regarding the SK Pre sale.

"Spoke to U2.com team about it just now and they basically advised that once tickets go on sale, should there be a technical issue and many people were to call and complain, they are likely to take additional steps with the local promoter/ticketing company."
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:Someone posted this on facebook regarding the SK Pre sale.

"Spoke to U2.com team about it just now and they basically advised that once tickets go on sale, should there be a technical issue and many people were to call and complain, they are likely to take additional steps with the local promoter/ticketing company."
    i.e Reschedule the pre-sale.
  9. View this post on Instagram

- 📌[#U2 Live in Seoul - U2 FAN CLUB PRE-SALE]📌 - ▶[U2 Fan Club Pre-Sale Group] Artist Fan-club Pre-sale is hosted by U2.COM. Those who have joined as a member on U2.COM prior to the date of tour announcement May 31 (Fri) 5:00AM (KST) are belong to Red Hill Group, those who have joined after the announcement are belong to Wires Group. If you sign up at U2.com, you’ll find your presale access code on the “Account Info” on the tour page when you’re logged in as a subscriber to U2.com and the email address you provided when you’re signed up. - ▶[U2 Fan Club Registration on YES24] When your click the ticketing page, you can find the “REGISTRATION” button. Please note that you are ONLY able to purchase tickets in this ticketing presale if you have also first completed REGISTRATION from Jun 7 (Fri) 10AM to Jun 10 (Mon) 9:59AM. If you do not complete the registration process, you will be UNABLE to participate in the presale EVEN if you have a presale access code. After REGISTRATION is completed, the button will be changed to the Subscriber Group you are part of, either Red Hill Group or Wires Group. - ✔️U2 Fan Club Pre-Sale Period Red Hill Group : Jun 10 (Mon) 2019 12PM ~ Jun 11 (Tue) 2019 5:59PM Wires Group : Jun 10 (Mon) 2019 8PM ~ Jun 11 (Tue) 2019 5:59PM *Please note that Red Hill Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6PM to 7:59PM KST, Monday 10-June to prepare Wires Group’s presale. - *For U2 Fan Club Pre-Sale, 4 tickets can purchased per id with given personal pre-sale code. - ✔️Public Sale: Jun 12 (Wed) 2019 12PM ~ *Public Sale: 8 tickets per ID can be purchased (separated with fan club pre-sale) - 🌲[U2 Live in Seoul-The Joshua Tree Tour 2019]🎸🕊 ▶Date: Dec 8 (Sun) 2019 7PM ▶Venue: Gocheok Sky Dome ▶Ticket: YES24 (ticket.yes24.com / 1544-6399) - #U2 #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 #조슈아트리투어 #조슈아트리 #유투 #U2내한 #유투내한 #고척스카이돔 #고척돔 #내한공연 #공연기획 #공연기획사 #라네코 #라이브네이션 #공연 #콘서트 #WithOrWithoutyou #ONE #SundayBloodySunday

A post shared by Live Nation Korea (@livenationkorea) on

Live Nation Korea posted the seating map and the presale seating map
  10. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    Ok this means I can't buy these tickets with someone elses code..
    Because Yes24 is doing a verification with the data of U2.com, and then I have to show my ID.
    Once there you will be directed to the "REGISTRATION" button. All you need to do is correctly enter your passcode that you received (the registration system is not case sensitive).
    (From U2.com/help)

예매페이지를 접속하여 “팬클럽인증 / Registration” 버튼을 클릭, 본인이 부여 받은 선예매 인증코드를 입력하면 됩니다. (대소문자 구분 없음)
    (From Live Nation Korea's Instagram post; the meaning all the same)

On Yes24 ticketing page, they don't check the name and date of birth but only the passcode! Seems promising.
  11. Ok. Seems to become more clear now.
    Register on YES24 first between June 7 10am - June 10 9.59 am (Korean time)
    Pre-sale Red Hill: from June 10 12 pm(=noon?) until June 11 5.59 pm (Korean time).

Thanks for posting the info.

Fingers crossed.
  12. How big is the chances for a second performance to be in Seoul?