2019-12-08 - Seoul
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    that sounds as the exact opposite of the average U2start judge these days on a setlist 'party', just having a boring (Sun)day Glad you had a great night, you guys paid for it!
  2. U2gigs obviously expecting Bad... haha

3. For the fact finders U2 were famously playing Buffalo that night. December, 8, 1980.
  4. Wow, I never realized that, only their 3rd show ever played in the United States.
  5. The best U2 show I've ever attended
    My throat hurts. I was almost screaming.
  6. U2 members

in Seoul

Are you leaving for the Philippines on Monday?

Are you leaving for the Philippines on Tuesday?

(Based on Northeast Asia Time)
  7. I've seen plenty of U2 concerts in Buffalo and Toronto and Bono always mentions Lennon. Always. Just listen to the boots. Vertigo 2005 Buffalo is a good example.
  8. 4 Lennon snippets in Seoul. That has to be a record for most by one artist in one night.

9. I was at the show and had four possible setlists made on my laptop, converted to jpegs and sent to my phone for live posting after the gig.

All of them had Bad on them.

Also, so far Angel Of Harlem has been paired with Every Breaking Wave and Desire has been paired with You're The Best Thing. Last night we had Desire with EBW.
  10. Question for experienced U2 concert goers..

When U2 leave out a song in the set-list do they appear to try and make up for it by spending more time on other songs? like playing an extended version of One to make the show last as long as usual?
  11. Originally posted by fragueboy:Question for experienced U2 concert goers..

When U2 leave out a song in the set-list do they appear to try and make up for it by spending more time on other songs? like playing an extended version of One to make the show last as long as usual?
    No. U2 have always been impromptu back in the day. The thinking was it creates fresh energy. These days are more by the book. If a technical gaff happens, they just solider on or omit.

I'm not sure what happened with Bad.